matt cornett (im bored and have no requests lmao)

y/n p.o.v 

Matt asked me on a date and Im excited because I've liked Matt since I met him on the set of the first season of High school the musical the series. I never told him though and he asked me on a date Friday and today's Sunday! Matt is supposed to pick me up at 7:00, so I have to figure out what I wanna wear. Hmmmmmmm what about leggings and a tight-fitted shirt? yeah, that will work. Plus he told me not to dress too fancy. I put my hair into a bun and left a strand out. I put on some simple makeup. just mascara, lip gloss, and eyeliner. 

Matts p.o.v

I am walking up to y/n's house. Im picking them up for a date. I knocked on her door and she answered. She looked beautiful, she had leggings and a nice shirt on with some light makeup. Im glad she didn't dress like a princess like all the other people I dated because y/n was a tomboy so im glad she didn't change just to impress me. "wow." was all I could say which made her giggle. I have roses in my hand and I gave her them. "here you go m'lady." she smiled and kissed my cheek. "shall we" "we shall."

we arrived at the mountain and I smiled at her. There was a little picnic with snacks, her favorite was takis. we sat down and she opened the bag of takis and smiled as she ate one. I laughed at the face she was making. "OH!, looked over there," I told her as I stood up and grabbed her hand. She looked over where I was pointing and the sun was about to set. "y/n, I really really like you. I like your personality, I like how dress, I like your laugh and smile. I don't like when you are sad because it makes me sad. I have one question to ask you." I smiled and finished "will you be my girlfriend?." She nodded and I put my hands on her waist and kissed her. The sun was a beautiful sunset as I kissed her. 

end of flashback

"And that's how I asked her to be my girlfriend," I told josh and Frankie as they smiled at me.  "THAT'S SO CUTEEEEEEEEEE." josh yelled. I laughed as I heard my girlfriend come over. "hey matt!" she smiled at me and kissed me. "hey darling, how are you today." "Im doing good, I missed you," she told me as I hugged her.