Even More Mistakes To Be Made

Grian's P.O.V.

"You realized how much you missed by not spending time with him, and then realized he's much more than just a nice guy, that he's someone you want to spend more time with, much more time with."
Pearls words kept repeating in my head. Am I really in love with scar...? Why would I be? We're just friends... Right? I mean, its not like he'd like me back, especially after the stunts I pulled....
As I mine my way back up to the surface, I hear Joel, Etho, and Martyn talking amongst themselfs.
"Hey guys, what're you doing here?"
Joel points down to a warden sitting in the river. I groan, "is that tangos stupid warden?" They all nod, "what'd he name it?"
"Well, none of us are going anywhere near it so we don't know" Etho said.
"So what're you doing with him?" I ask crouching on the thin cobble walkway, watching  the warden bob around in the still water.
"This" Joel says with a grin as he casts his fishing line at the warden, narrowly missing him
"Here let me try." As I cast my line, my foot slips and I fall into the river, "HELP!!!!" My heart drops as I fall into the warden infested water, "HELP ME!!"
They quickly get their lines hooked on me and pull me up, launching me into the sky, but if I land on the pathway from this height, I'll die, so I have no choice but to fall back into the water with the warden "GET! ME! OUT!"
For another few minutes they keep trying to get me, but they yank too hard. Finally after 15 minuets of my life flashing before my eyes over and over again, they finally get me back on the cobble, safe and sound.
I run off to the grass, to a place that's safe.

Scar's P.O.V.

i wonder what Grian's off doing. Jeez I really need to talk to Grian about how I feel...
"Hey Scar. You doing okay?" Pearl says coming up behind me, and scaring me
"AHH! Jeez pearl! You scared me!"
"Sorry about that. But what's wrong. You looked lost in thought"
"Uh..... Yeah.."
"Need to talk about it?" She asks getting some steak out of our chests
"I-I don't know.... You'll probably judge me..."
"I know I've 'gone bonkers' as you guys say, but I'm still your friend scar."
I sigh, "I just.... Don't know how to tell Grian I like him....."
"Wait?! You like Grian?"
"U-uhm.. yeah please don't tell anyone, especially not him..."
She grins and I get scared "I won't. I promise"
"Wh-why do you look like you're plotting something...?"
"Haha it's nothing scar. I just was thinking about something"

Pearl's P.O.V.

wow who woulda guessed that scar also likes grian. This is amazing. I just gotta figure out how to get them To tell each other. I highly doubt theyll figure it out on their own, especially with grian being so afraid of his feelings.

Grian's P.O.V.

God that was terrifying...
"Hey, you okay Grian?" Etho comes to sit next to me, giving me some cake
"Y-Yeah... Just... Scared"
"Im sure!" Joel said grabbing a peice of cake, "anyone would be. I mean, its the warden. One hit and you're done for."
"Well, im gonna get going... I gotta go check up on scar."
"Ok. Be safe!"

I run off to me and scars base, "hey scar. what're you doing?"
"u-uh,... nothing... just organizing our chest monsters"
i look around at the concerning amount of chests scattered all over the place, "ah, yeah. want me to help?"
"well, im almost done, so im okay to just finish it. thanks though grian"
suddenly pearl comes running up behind us
"hey grian, hey scar!"
"oh hey pearl. What're you doing back"
"ohhhh nothing" she says hopping on scars horse and quickly leaving.

"oh god." i run after her, scar following quickly behind. 
Arrows wizz past my head, "PEARL STOP! GIVE ME MY HORSE!"
"fine! fine!!!" she stops and gets off
"why dose everyone keep taking my horse??" scar says, almost looking like hes gonna cry. im sure it really hurts him
"pearl you really need to stop taking his horse!"
"its just fun and games grian, why do you care so much?" she says with an evil grin
"I-... w-well because hes my soulmate and it upsets him... a-and its just not nice!!!!" i say, trying to hide my blushing face
"fine whatever Ill stop taking his stupid horse"
"thank you. by the way, what are impulse and cleo doing over there?" i ask, pointing to the skinny dirt tower off in the distance. we head over to it to investigate.

"oh hey guys!" cleo says as impulse puts her on the fishing line and yanks her up "im pulling a pearl and torturing Martyn." jeez the whole servers gonna turn to chaos soon. may as well join in
"can i try? it looks fun!" i ask pillaring up to impulse.
"sure. why not"
"hey grian! do it to me!" pearl yells up with a smirk on her face, she really enjoys torturing scott huh?
nonetheless, i hook her and yank her up. after a few times, scott comes running, with joel and etho following him
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING???" he yells at me
"were playing fishing rod" i lie, not wantig him to attack me.
"WELL DONT!!!"
"but its funnnnnn!" pearl groans, "here i got an idea!" she hooks etho, "joel, hook me, and grian, hook one of them, and we can pull all of us up! itll be so much fun"
"NOOOOOOO" scott yells at her, but we just ignore, cus it dose seem like fun. 

I quickly yank up etho, and they all come up one by one, and then.....
"NOOOOO I TOLD YOU NOT TO!" scott yells as etho and joel suddenly die, "THEY TOOK DOUBLE DAMAGE BECAUSE THEYRE LINKED!!!"
oh no... i messed up. i quickly dig myself down and get on scars horse, pulling him on with me, "we gotta go scar!" i say as we leave as fast as the horse will move

after a while, we find a little hill and make a new temprorary base in the side.
"What are we gonna do grian?" scar asks, tempting another panda in
"i-i dont know..... we're the only greens left.. theyre all gonna be after us.. im so sorry i messed up! i was always worried about you messing up and im the one who got us cornered!"
"hey," scar rests his hand on my shoulder, "its gonna be okay grian. well get through this together, okay?"
"but what if we dont?" i asked, my voice shaking
"we will. now we gotta go back real quick to get our stuff."

once we get back to our base, we notice jimmy and tango have followed us
"hey guys, can we use the enchanter?"
"go for it, scar says, throwing it at them
"yeah... we dont want it back. were not gonna deal with that danger any more" 
"oh..." tango says, "well, thanks i guess"
scar and i finish getting out stuff and go back to our temporary base to hide.