Soulmates Till the End

After we slept, scar and i decided we were gonna use our last life to the fullest, and get another warden above ground to torment the others.

"We can use tangos pathway to get another up, so we don't have to make our own."
"Yeah, I don't want to deal with that, too much work" scar groans as we make our way down the cave.
"I'll be the distraction and guide him to the path, you tag him so he dosnt despawn"
"Sounds like a plan"
"Meet you on the surface" I say with a smile as we part ways.

------------------------------------------------------------------

As I get to the ancient city I start yelling and running around, attracting as many wardens as possible. Once I have about 3, i dash twords the exit, with them following close behind.
Once I get in the tunnel I start yelling at scar, "SCAARRRR!!! IM COMING"

Oh no... I'm taking a lot of damage. I run over to scar the warden's close behind "scar," I'm on a heart and a half, "if I die, i want you to know, i love you, I was scared to tell you, cause I didn't know how you'd react" a single heart, "I should have told you soone-"

"You Died"

Scar's P.O.V.

H-He loves me....? I-I thought.... I thought he hated me....
With this realization, I run to find grian.
"Scar???"
"I'm here!!" I run over to him and hold him tightly, "why.... Why didn't you tell me grian...?"
"I was scared you'd hate me....or you'd look at me differently..."
"Grian..... I love you too. Now, I can't be mad, cus I never said anything for the same reason.... I didn't want to lose you..."
"Well, I guess we can spend as long as we want together, not having to worry About being hunted by psychos like Pearl" he says, smiling and kissing me
My face burns like crazy, and i can't help but smile "Y-Yeah."
"I love you scar"
"I love you too" I say, holding his hand as we go to lay on the grass.