In a Pit of Death

Scar and i are now in hiding, and we don't know what to do....
"Hey," I toss him a few stacks of sand," if you want to sell these to people you can, but only if you can trust they wont kill you"
"Ok" he said with a smile, "what're you gonna go do?"
"I've gotta go find a pumpkin, im gonna see if an iron golem will attack other players if they hit us."
"Oh! That's smart" he says, "well I'm off to go sell some sand and feed the Jellies"
"Ok be safe Scar"

Once I head out, I see red names behind me, I don't give a second to see who it is, i just run as fast as I can away from them.
Once I find a farm with some pumpkins I quickly check to make sure no one's around me and I get a pumpkin and run away. But suddenly I start taking damage. I look around and see scar being chased by a a hoard of reds chasing scar.
"RUN SCAR" yell as loud as i can.
He manages to get away and we hide back at our new base until it's night.

"Scar, i think we need to go talk to pearl. We need her on our side."
"Yeah but what if she attacks us, i mean she is crazy"
"True, but she's all that's left really..."
"Ok... You go look for her I'll meet you at her tower"

I run over to her tower and look around "PEARL!" but as I'm looking out one of the tower windows I see her over by the relation-ship, "there she is!!"
I run over and suddenly I can't find her. All i see is another hoard of reds .....

"Oh hey grian" Joel says with a smirk
"H-hey guys....."
"We found the enchanter! Now you have nothing" etho says, slowly getting closer.
Big B is also there, but he's not saying anything and just avoiding eye contact.
"Wh-wheres pearl...? I just saw her over here"
"Hmm? No she wasn't over here" Joel says, "but now that your here we can have some fun" etho pulls out his sword
"On that note, imma head out" I say running ,,@away and back to crazy lady castle, I can hear their manic laug11hter behind me.

As I climb up the tower, I hear pearl "grian?"
"Yeah, its me." I get up and sit on her bed again, "listen, we need your help. Badly"
"Oh? And what do I get?"
"Please pearl? I'll do anything"
"Fine. Confess to scar"
"I- u-uhm I told you I don't love him..." I say looking away, my face burning up
"Jesus youre so obvious when you lie"
"Heyy guys. What's up?" Scar asks coming up the ladder"
"Pearl if you say a word, so help me god ill skin you"
"Ugh, fine fine, ill keep my mouth shut" she says rolling her eyes
"You get her on our side yet?"
"not yet"
"What if i give you this?" He asks, holding a cactus in his hands
"DEAL!!!" She says, ripping it out of his hand
"See, she's crazy we need that"

"Hey guyssss" I hear Joel say from the bottom of the tower
"Well nice chatting but it's time to go!" I say getting in a boat, "c'mon scar!"
He gets in the boat and I fall down the side. The second we hit the ground we hop out and run.
"We're screwed....." I say
"Here!" He quickly digs a little hole and we go in, covering the hole behind us
"What do we do?!?"
"I don't know, scar.. maybe just hide here for a bit?"
"Yeah..."
A bit of time passes and suddenly, all i can hear are the growls from zombies
"What's that?" Scar asks, digging twords the sound.
"Scar don't!!!"
"But I want to know what it is. Arent you curio-AHHHHH"
Suddenly he falls into a pit of zombies
"GIVE ME YOUR HAND!!!" I say, shoving my arm into the pit, my arm getting scratched to hell and bit by the violent creatures
"I can't get to you! Im sorry gria-"

"You Died"

That's all I see...