Only Red Lives Left

"SCAR!!! SCAARRRR!!!!!" I scream, running back to my stuff looking for scar on the way,
"SCAR WHERE ARE YOU??!!!?!"
"GRIAN?" I hear his voice coming from the direction of where we died.
"Scar!" I say catching my breath, and getting my stuff.
"I-im sorry Grian....." He says sitting against the hill, burying his face in his hands, "im s-so sorry.... I should have listened to you ..."
"Scar, no." I say carefully taking his hands in mine and I can see he's crying, "please... Don't be sorry."
"I-i messed up grian!"
"Scar..." I carefuly wipe away his tears, "im not mad at you."
"Y-youre not...?"
"No, now let's get up. We should go see what the others are up to."
"O-okay..." He says getting up, "c-can I go do something real quick?"
"Of course."
"You sure..? You're not... Scared I'll mess up again..?"
"Scar, I trust you."
He nods and we head off in our own direction.

Scar's P.O.V.

I've gotta redeem myself. Maybe I can steal their tnt. I run over to Joel's base and check to see if anyone's around. After im sure the coast is clear, i quickly grabs the tnt
TSSSSSS.....
uh oh.....
I run away but... Im too late

"You Died"

Grian's gonna.... He's gonna kill me... I should have just stayed with him.......

Grian's P.O.V.

Uh oh.... After i respawn, I run to find scar again, not even bothering to get my things. After a day of running around looking for him I finally find him. I could hear crying from in a cave. I carefuly go in, sitting next to scar, offering my hand

"Im sorry..... I should just stay in a hole so I can't die anymore....."
"What happened scar?"
I-i thought I could make it up to you and i was gonna get the tnt, but there was a skulk sensor..... And it set it off.... Im sorry Grian....., You don't deserve a shitty soulmate like me"
"Scar shut up! I don't want anyone else to be my soulmate! I want you to be mine" the realization of what I said hit me, and my face turned a bright red and I looked away "im sorry for yelling...."
"Y-you mean it.... You don't want anyone else as your soulmate..?"
"Yeah. I mean it"
He suddenly wraps his arm around me and continues crying into my neck
"It's okay scar. Im not mad" he dosnt respond "scar...?"
Still nothing. He must have worn himself out from crying so much. I carefuly lay him down with his head in my lap. I don't want him laying on the hard stone beneath and his neck hurting when he wakes up.

"..... I love you scar....." I whisper, as I fall asleep too.