Love At First Sight ~

The cute little Jury walked shyly into City 17. It was his first day as a Jury and he was quite nervous. He made sure to take a lot of notes of how he should behave. Until.. A defunct 05 walked up to him and said "Apply! " as he ran around waving the baton in the air. The cute little Jury is trying hard to pick him up against the wall until a tall handsome Spear walks over to them. " Hey, are you bothering this cute boy? " He holds the 05 up in the air. The cute little Jury was impressed by his strength AND the fact the Spear called him a cute boy, his face grew red, a bright red. After the Spear banned the 05, he walks up to the Jury and would pin him against the wall. " You're shy new cutie, aren't you? " He chuckles at the flushed Jury. The cute little Jury stutters but couldn't seem to make out any words because of how shocked and embarrassed he was.

" I-I uhm.. I n-need to get b-b-back to wo-work! " The cute embarrassed Jury stutters. The spear chuckles and grabs him by the chin. " You aren't going anywhere, cutie. " The Jury blushes and squeaks. He'd point his fingers together shyly as he looked at the ground. " I really h-have to go.. " The spear stops pinning the shy little guy against the wall and sighs. " Alright, cutie. But I'm keeping an eye on you in case anyone picks on you again, okay? " The shy little Jury blushes once again. " O-Okie... " The Jury smiles behind his mask but doesn't let the bold Spear see. He waddles away and can't stop thinking of that exact moment. He realized now he was in love.

" Hey! You gays, I saw ALL of that! " A citizen runs over to the Jury, yelling loudly in his little shy face. The Jury flinches at the sudden noise. " M-Move along! First warning. " The citizen shakes his head no, he wasn't going to leave and he had a big grin on his face as he kept following the Jury around. The citizen keeps walking until he feels a hard grip on his shoulders, he feels himself get pushed against the wall. " Now, what do you think you're doing to this cutie? " The spear says but suddenly the citizen jerked out of the Spear's hard grip and punched the Spear in his face! The Jury instantly starts screaming and getting nervous. The Spear fights back for his life, he needed to live. To live for the Jury, his new love. But when will he confess?

After a while, the Spear swung his fist at the citizen's head harder as he falls unconscious on the hard concrete. The Jury cheers. " Let's go Spear, let's go! Hehe. " The Spear sighs in relief and looks over to the Jury chuckling. " Are you my little cheerleader now? Haha. " The Jury INSTANTLY blushes and giggles as he put his hands over his face. " You're so cute when you get flustered. " The Spear said in response to the Jury's reaction.

( Hi guys!! This is my first combine fanfic and it is a WIP so like it and maybe even comment for more updates!! I love this so far, wbu?! )