Bruziska's Apology

( TRIGGER WARNINGS: LETTERS, APOLOGIZING, CITY 17, BREAK UPS, DATING, COMBINE )

Bruziska hasn't seen Minttz for two weeks. He isn't sure what he has been up to, Bruziska also hasn't done any shifts for the same two weeks since their break up. He started screaming and throwing things everywhere because he was so angry with himself. He suddenly stops when he sees the letter he hasn't mailed to Minttz yet..  He decides to read the letter once again. " Dear, Minttz. I know what you're thinking.. I'm a disgusting gross sick cheater! But NO, that isn't what happened and you didn't even let me speak. I just wanted to say, I am sorry. I want to date you again so bad because I loved you... I even wanted to marry you one day. I am sorry, Minttz. Please, accept me.. From, Bruziska. " He started crying all over the paper, he HAD to mail it. And he decided, he will.

Bruziska searches around, Minttz wasn't anywhere. Not even their favorite spots. He decided to check one more place, a rooftop where they had their second kiss. He climbs up the ladder and sees Minttz sitting there. " M-Minttz..? " Bruziska calls out and they immediately look back confused and shocked. " Bruziska.. Go away! " Minttz yells at him. " Look, I'm sorry! And.. Please read this letter. " Bruziska hands the letter to Minttz. But Minttz throws the letter off of the rooftop. " Just go away! I don't wanna listen.. " Minttz sighs. " Minttz, please. Just let me talk. " Minttz nods his head. " Fine. "

After a long time of arguing and listening to each other they have dated once again. And they were on a patrol date in City 17! " M-Minttz? " Bruziska looks up at Minttz. " Yes cute little jury? " Bruziska blushes. " Do you think.. Everyone found out we're dating? B-Because if someone finds out we'll get in deep trouble.. " Minttz sighs. " Listen, baby. It's you and me against the world.. Even if they find out anything they won't be able to lay a finger on us. " Bruziska smiles and blushes. He loves the comfort that his boyfriend gives him. Hopefully no one will ever find out..

( Hey guys! Sorry it has been SO long, I have started school so uploading fanfics on the weekdays will be hard for me!! )