Snowed In!

TRIGGER WARNING: SNOW, CITY 17, AFFECTION, CLAUSTROPHOBIA??, COMBINE, BULLYS, HOT DRINKS, HOMOPHOBIA,  FIGHTS ⚠️

Hi guys! This is a quick note that I am back from my art-block. Sooooo sorry for being gone so long and I am finally back!
Mint - Spear
Bruziska - Jury

Many months has passed by and everything in City 17 was back to its usual schedule. Lately, the weather had been quite wild and the area was getting an unusual amount of snow, but got through it. Minttz and Bruziska were in their apartment room, getting ready to start their work. " Minttz.. I don't know if I should wear my pink skirt with pride pins on my uniform, I am afraid I'll get bullied! " Bruziska exclaims with a nervous and tense voice. Minttz sighs, " Baby, you know I would never let a SINGLE person bully you and get away with it, right? "  Bruziska blushes at Minttz words, he was always so bold and confident, the best boyfriend any combine could have. " Here, to help with your anxiety, I make hot coco with your favorite little marshmallows. " Minttz says as he hands Bruziska a hot cup of coco. " Awww! Thank youuu, this is my comfort drink. " said Bruziska as he took gentle sips from the cup. It was almost time for them to depart and start working in the city.

As Bruziska finished his cup of hot coco, Minttz gasped. " Minttz! What's wrong! " Bruziska runs over, worried for his boyfriend. " The snow.. It is blocking the door, we can't even get past it because the snow is so thick! We are trapped! " This news caused Bruziska to scream, shake and cry. " I'm claustrophobic! And we're trapped in the apartment, my anxiety is way too high right now!! " Bruziska cries out as he curls into a ball in the corner, trembling. Minttz walks over, " My poor little kitty.. " he holds Bruziska tightly " It'll be okay, we'll get out of here soon.. " Minttz comforts Bruziska for those next few minutes, holding him in silence until they hear someone walk down. " What the actual hell are you doing?! " said a new 05. " You guys aren't allowed to be doing that gross gay stuff. DEFUNCTS! " The 05 shouts in their faces until the big strong spear, Minttz stands up. " What did you just say? You better take that back or I'll make sure you never return" Minttz growls. The Spear and the 05 get into a fist fight.

The 05 was knocked out on the floor. And Bruziska looks up. " You got rid of the bad guy.. Thank you! " Minttz chuckles, " Anything for you, my cutie. " The two hug and walk to their room to cuddle in bed . " I just don't understand..why people are so homophobic to us." Bruziska sighs. " Well, they just never experienced true love. " Replied Minttz. The shy little Jury and the big strong Spear kiss passionately, and spend the rest of their day cuddling and watching anime.