Kawaii Date

( The new Jury is Bruziska and the Spear is Mint! )

( TRIGGER WARNING: HEIGHTS, HOMOPHOBIA, GUNS, ANXIETY, THE SOUTH, OBESITY, FOOD, FIGHTING

The cute little Jury trembled as he looked out the window. " The p-plane is too h-high.. Can we g-g-get off.. " The Jury stutters as he turns his head to the strong Spear. " Baby, you'll be okay. How about this, I will hold you until we get to Japan. Okay? " The spear holds the Jury tightly. " Okie.. Thanks.. " The Jury holds the strong bold Spear closer to him for comfort. It was only a few more hours until they got to Tokyo, the most kawaii country. There was a man in the plane next to them. " Why the hell do you look like that? Is that some kids costume? " The man said in a southern accent. The Spear looked over " I am armed with a shotgun, bother me or my kitten and I'll blow your brains out. " The Spear growls at the man. " I hunt in my free time, you'll end up like the deer I eat at my family cookouts.  " He growls back at the mean Spear. The Spear widens his eyes and gasps. He looks over to see the Jury screaming. " Bruziska?! What's wrong?! "

Bruziska, the cute little Jury was having a panic attack on the plane. The Spear, Minttz, calls the flight attendant. Suddenly the Jury shoves past the flight attendant and the Spear, and runs off to the bathroom screaming and crying. The Spear gets up. " I need to help him! " The man with the southern accent laughs at the scene. " You kids are so sensitive these days. With the mental illness and gay stuff. " The Spear scoffs as he runs to the bathroom, seeing that it was locked. He bangs on the door. " BRUZISKA! BRUZISKA! WHAT'S WRONG?! " The Jury was just crying, but suddenly the minute he unlocked the door and finished crying, they arrived in Tokyo Japan!

After several minutes, probably hours, of crying they finally walk together out of the plane happily. They now needed to get a luxury hotel. The Jury takes a deep breath in. " The air here is so kawaii. This is my favorite vacation ever! " The Spear smiles. " I'm glad, how about we get kawaii food? " The Jury hops and skips in excitement. " Yayyy!! Yipeee! " They go to a ramen place, where there was also cute anime stuff there. The Jury slurps on his ramen bowl. " Mmm, tastes kawaii. I think I will get obese soon! Hehe! " The Spear blushes at the thought of his obese boyfriend.. Bruziska and Minttz decide to get a boba tea. " It's way better than America! We actually get cute asian snacks here! " Bruziska happily cheers. Eventually they finish and head to their hotel room.

They had a whole day of exploring the kawaii city. Eventually they had to get back from vacation, but that didn't matter to Minttz, it was the fact he was sharing a bed with Bruziska! He blushed hard at this thought, they were steps away from their nice hotel room. And once they walk in.. They found the same southern man robbing from their suitcases! Bruziska begins screaming and running around. Minttz beats up the southern man. " You've committed 3.5, I will NOT kill you but you'll be arrested! Also, just like I said, you hurt me or my kitten and you're doomed. " The southern man scoffs. " What the hell is 3.5? And let me go! I thought this was my hotel room!! " Minttz chuckles. " Too bad. " He kicks the southern man out and Bruziska and his boyfriend, Minttz get a good nights sleep in the kawaii hotel room.

( Thx for all the support! I think this is my fav chapter, you? )