Free

TRIGGER WARNING: JAIL, CITY 17, COMBINE, ANXIETY, ITALY, FOOD

Sorry it has been WAY too long since I have made another part! But here it is and pls enjoy!

<3

Minttz and Bruziska woke up the very next day. " M-Minttz.. I'm sc-scared to die... " Bruziska whimpers as he hugs Minttz. Minttz sighs. " Don't worry, baby. We will get out of this terrible place soon.. " They were cuddling in bed until they heard footsteps getting closer and closer to them. They quickly stop cuddling and look over. It was the same developer! " Bruziska and Minttz.. I've decided that you guys are too cute to ever die.. I will allow you to run free but you two must NEVER try to evade arrest ever again.. Or you will die. Understand? " The mean and scary developer asks. " Yes. " They both say. " Good, now move along. " The developer opens the door to get out of the cell. Minttz and Bruziska happily walk along together. " Yay!! I'm so happy we're finally out! " Bruziska exclaims. " Yeah, now we're free.. But most of all, I have you, kitten. " Bruziska immediately blushes when Minttz called him ' kitten ' and he looked away, squeaking. Minttz chuckles. " How about we go to a nice dinner? " Bruziska excitedly nods. " Yes!! I love food! "

 The two were at the same Italian food place where they had their first kiss... " Heh, memories. " Minttz smiles. Bruziska blushes. " Th-This is where we had our first kiss.. " They look up at the building. " And this'll be another one.. " Minttz says as he kisses Bruziska. Until someone walked up. " Can you get out of the street, please? " The two quickly look over.. It was the same RAZOR from a long time ago.. Bruziska quickly turns away. " Uh- yeah. Come on, Minttz.. " Bruziska walks into the restaurant but Minttz stays and looks at the RAZOR. " You get near my kitten again and I will kill you.. " Minttz walks away and follows Bruziska into the restaurant. They sit at a table and a man walks up to them. " Welcome, what would you two like to order...? " He asks. " Hello, we'd like to order the spaghetti. " The waiter nods his head. " Anything else? " He looks at the two. " No, we're good. " The waiter walks off. " Um.. M-Minttz. " Minttz looks at him. " Yes, baby? " Bruziska sighs. " Why were you mean to that RAZOR? He w-was nice to me! " He quickly notices Minttz starts to look very angry at his question. " U-Uhm nevermind! " Bruziska looks away. They stay silent until the waiter walks up with their food. " Here is your spaghetti, enjoy. " 

After finishing their food  they walk out of the restaurant. " Minttz, when will we go to Japan again? " Bruziska asks. " I will get us tickets and we will go again VERY soon. "  Bruziska jumps in excitement. " Yay! I am so glad everything is getting better now. " Minttz smiles. " For me, everything is better when you're there. " Bruziska blushes. The two happily went on with their conversation and walked off.