Caught

TRIGGER WARNINGS: CITY 17, COMBINE, DATING, GETTING CAUGHT, THE SOUTH, DEV, ANXIETY, CRYING, YELLING, JAIL, DEATH ROW

Bruziska and Minttz love each other very much, it has many months into their relationship as boyfriends. They had tons of shift dates, cuddles, kisses, and even slept together. Even though they knew that they weren't certainly not allowed to do this. And if they were caught they could be executed! But they knew it wouldn't ever happen because it's almost been a year. They would never get caught, until..

Bruziska and Minttz were on another shift date. They were smiling and talking about their future. " Maybe one day we can escape this city and move to a far away country.. Like Japan, it is kawaii there and it has amazing animes and food! " Bruziska said, smiling. " Yeah, that'd be amazing. I could never go by myself though, because I can't even breathe without you.. " Minttz chuckled. They were blushing and talked amongst themselves. Until they see a DEV, walk up to them and grab them both. " You really thought you could get away with this? " The mean scary DEV growled at them.

The DEV grabs them and brings Bruziska and Minttz into a jail cell. " A man named Dylan has told us what you've been up to. I've heard from him that you have been kissing, physically touching each other, and even sneaking out to Japan? " Bruziska was on the verge of tears and he was terribly anxious to die. " YOU KNOW WHAT, ME AND MINTTZ ARE DATING AND WE LOVE EACH OTHER BUT YOU CANT END LOVE! " Bruziska sobbed and shouted. Minttz had a shocked expression. " Bruziska.. Why did you- " Minttz was about to ask Bruziska why he had yelled when he got cut off. " BECAUSE, I AM SO TIRED OF HIDING OUR RELATIONSHIP! AND YOU, DEVELOPER. LET US LIVE AND JUST HAVE LOVE! " Bruziska yelled even louder. " Okay.. Well I will suggest saying your last sentences to Minttz because you both are officially on death row.. " The developer coldly stated as he walked off.

It was now about 2 AM when they were both on the bed talking. " Bruziska, we can't give up just yet. " Minttz said as he held poor sad little Bruziska close and tight. " I think we should, babe.. In the end we're gonna die. " Minttz felt like his heart was stabbed. He refused to let the rude DEVELOPER crush their love and make them die. That was when he had the best idea. " Bruziska my love, why don't we try escaping.. There has to be a way. " Bruziska looked around in the dark. " Maybe we can crawl through a vent.. Or maybe someone can unlock this. " Bruziska sighed. It was way too dark. They'd have to wait until the morning when they can actual get out and see things.

Bruziska and Minttz will be in death row for a very long time. But they must escape before it ends. Meaning when they do escape, they'll most likely be on the run.

( 426 READS OMG!! Thanks for supporting my fanfic, even though like 95% of you hate it, XD. But this is getting quite dramatic.. Hopefully everything will be better soon.