Halloween

( TRIGGER WARNINGS: HALLOWEEN, COSTUMES, SCARY, GHOSTS, CITY 17, CANDY, THE SOUTH, KIDNAPPING, ESCAPING,

Sorry Jaz I didn't make Minttz a femboy! I will next time. But you feature in this!

It was the spooky night of October 31st, which was Halloween! All the combine were dressed up as ghosts, bats, witches, and more! Bruziska decided to be a  cat maid! And Minttz was a firefighter. " Wow, you look like my  cute little cat boy. " Minttz smirked  as he pet Bruziska. Bruziska blushed hard. " M-Minttz.. I'm scared.. What if- what if theres g-g-ghosts..? " Minttz held Bruziska close to him. " Don't worry cutie, if you're with me nothing can hurt you. " Bruziska hugged Minttz. " Do you promise? " He asks Minttz. " I promise. Now let's go get candy, we don't wanna lose it all, right? " Bruziska jumps and squeals in excitement. " Yea! I love candy!~ "

The two were off to find candy. Since all the combine almost never get good food all of them were trick or treating. " M-Minttz.. Are we l-lost? " Minttz gasps. " Oh shoot, you're right.. We're lost. " Bruziska started screaming for help and yelling out for anyone. " Bruziska- be quiet! " Bruziska quiets down. " O-oh okay.. " Minttz sighs. " Well there's a house in this forest, let's go in and ask for help. " The house was a creepy abandoned wooden house. They knock on the door, it was infested with spider webs. The door creaks open.. " I'm not giving out candy, get the hell out. " A man said in a southern accent. " Wait, sir. We just need help- " Minttz gets cut off as they get shoved into the house. " Oh! It's you two, remember me from Japan? Well I'm DYLAN, and you are not escaping this house! " Bruziska immediately starts screaming and begging for mercy. " SHUT THE HELL UP! " Dylan yells as he knocks both of them out.

They both woke up in a dusty basement. " M-Minttz..? Where are you? " Bruziska asks then suddenly Minttz quickly holds Bruziska close. " Listen. You are gonna be quiet and we're gonna escape.. After all I am the owner and since you're the maid you do whatever I tell you. " Bruziska blushes hard. " O-Okie.. " Minttz carries Bruziska on his shoulders as they sneak up the stairs in the dark old house. They find the front door and pace out. " HEY! GET BACK HERE! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MY DOG'S DINNER! " Dylan yells as he chases after them. Bruziska screams and cries. " HURRY MINTTZ! AHHHH! " Minttz runs and eventually lost sight of him, they were safe now.

They make it back to the city and sigh in relief. They see Jaz walk up to them, he was dressed as a man in a suit! " Jaz. Hey there. " Minttz waves. " Hello, Minttz. " Jaz greets him back as he completely ignores poor little Bruziska.. " Well, you two should go to the headquarters, there's something for you. " Jaz says as he walks off. " Happy Halloween! " They yell. " Minttz! What do you think they have for us? " Bruziska asks Minttz. " I don't know, let's go check, babe. " The two head off into the headquarters to see a bunch of candy picked for them! Bruziska squeals in excitement. " Yayy! This is the best Halloween ever. " Minttz smiles. " Any day is the best as long as you're with me. " They both smile and eat their candy.

( OMG. 300 reads and almost 400! Thanks for reading my story! Also, IK it isn't Halloween yet, but since it is kinda near I thought I'd make this anyways! I hope you enjoyed! )