Città 17 ( City 17 )

( Btw its been a few days they're rlly flirty but not dating yet )

Recently, the bold Spear has asked Jury to go on a date to get Italian food together. Today was their date night so the Spear waited at a table for the Jury. The shy little Jury walks in and looks around. " Hey cutie, over here. " The Spear raises his hand for the cute Jury to see, the Jury walks over and sits in the seat across from him. " H-H-Hey.. " The Jury shyly stutters as he points his fingers together. " Hey.. I don't think I caught your name, I've only called you cutie. So go on, tell me your name.. " The Jury was afraid to tell his name, though. But he trusted the Spear and loved him. " M-My n-name is Bruziska.. " The cute little Jury shyly stutters. The Spear was about to say something until the waiter comes over. " Hey? You two are friends I'm guessing, what would you like to order? " They order the spaghetti and eventually it arrives at their table. The waiter overheard the Spear flirting with the shy little Jury and he was upset. " Oh hell no! I'm not allowing you two to be gay in THIS restaurant! Get out! " The Spear was VERY mad at this. " Listen up, you may talk to me that way but you can NEVER talk to my cutie that way. Now let me do what I want or I will arrest you. "

After that inconvenience they both began to eat. " Well, it's g-getting late.. Uh maybe we should get going? " The Jury asks, he was afraid to walk home at dark. " We haven't finished our food, let's enjoy the moment. Plus I'd hate to see you hungry later. " The Spear convinces the shy little Jury to continue eating with him. But eventually.. It happened. They began chewing on the same pasta until they got closer, closer, and closer and kissed! The Jury's heart began to burst, he kissed his love.. They broke the kiss and the Jury's face was completely red. " Well, I have to head out now, it was lovely eating with you. See you sometime, cutie. " The Spear walks out and pulls his mask back down. The Jury walks out and takes a big moment to go over what happened. They kissed, but the Spear was not phased at all?

The Jury patrols around the city. Until suddenly the Spear run over, pushing him onto the ground, the Jury was very concerned until he found out he dodged the RPG bullet from a Rebel. They get up and run over with their guns. But the Rebel had better aim. The Spear shoots the Rebel dead but the Jury was very hurt and he was bleeding everywhere. " Bruziska, are you okay?! Quick, let's get the healing boost. " The Spear carried the Jury to the healing stations. " I feel b-better now.. Um, thanks for saving me. " The Spear smiles under his mask. " You really are a shy little cutie. " He chuckles as he lifts the Jury's chin up to make eye contact with him. The shy little Jury's heart was racing, he was bright red, and he never wanted to leave the Spear's warm touch. " I will see you again, be careful my cutie. " The Jury blushed and walked off. But the Spear walked up to him and said.. " My name is Minttz. "

( Hi guys! This is an edited version but I changed the Jury to Bruziska now! )