Chapter 8: After Hours

"I'm going to kill that bitch!" Lia yelled as soon as she and Val were at my place. Val rolled her eyes and brought me in for a hug, not letting me go when Lia joined. I tried hard not to break down but even if I wanted to, I couldn't so the next thing I know, I'm crying in my two best friends' arms and we're talking about what happened with Dylan while getting drunk, eating ice cream, and watching girlie movies.

"This is not how I planned my night to go, I planned to have a nice bath, come home and get some sleep before training tomorrow because all I need is sleep without taking something to help me get sleep." I said.

"You wanna talk about it a little bit more? You didn't really give us much detail." Lia said. We were drunk and tomorrow was going to be a bitch for us to survive because I'm out of aspirin. Lia wasn't as drunk so she could take care of us, but Val and I were drunk and it was not good.

"Dylan and I, lately, haven't been on the best of terms so he wanted me to come over for a couple of hours but I'm pretty sure he was drunk when I went over, he wanted to have sex, I wasn't in the mood after today's training session with me going below the hard deck twice and doing over 200 pushups, I was really tired and sore and I wanted to come back home and take a bath and go to sleep." I said.

"Dylan didn't care about that part and he brought me upstairs and you know what happened next," I said.

"I'm with your siblings on this one, I don't like Dylan anymore," Val said.

"I get it, Val, I have bad taste in boys, but it's never happened before and I don't think it's gonna happen again," I said and I just got up to throw away the ice cream and beer bottles. I stumbled a little bit and then the doorbell rang and it was 2 am.

"Who is it?" I asked once I reached the door.

"Mickey and Reuben," Mickey said.

"Shit," I muttered.

"One second," I said and I ran as quickly as I could to the living room.

"Go upstairs, and stay there. But first, help me clean up." I said to the girls. We cleaned up as fast as we could and then they ran upstairs while I went to the front door and opened it and saw two of my brother figures, looking worried as fuck.

"Nice sweatshirt." Reuben said and I rolled my eyes. 

"What's up? It's 2 am, why are you guys here." I asked.

"Why are you drunk, covered in ice cream and tears at 2 am instead of looking like we woke you up." Reuben asked.

"Uh, I don't know, why are you guys up at 2 am." I asked, turning the question away from me.

"Why are you avoiding the question?" Mickey asked.

"I fell asleep on the couch watching rom-coms with ice cream tubs all over the place and tears from crying about the rom-com and I had a beer or two when I got home," I said.

"Why are you guys up and at my front door? When it's 2 in the fucking morning?" I asked.

"Well, we just left the Hard deck a couple of minutes ago, Nat went home but we were around Val and Lia when you called them and you apparently needed help because something was wrong and they said to not come over." Mickey said.

"Well, I'm fine, okay? Now you guys can go back to your place and I can go back to sleep and I'll see you guys in the morning at training." I said. I closed the door and went upstairs to my bedroom and I set my alarm for 6 am since training was at 8 and it was going to be hard to get up, then I saw Lia and Val passed out on my bed and I joined them. I quickly passed out and the next thing I know, it was 6 am and there was a loud blaring noise.

"SHUT IT OFF!" Val yelled.

"I'M TRYING DUMB ASS!" I yelled back as I tried to find my alarm clock.

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!" Lia yelled, okay so maybe she got a little bit drunker than I thought. I turned the alarm off and we laid in bed for half an hour.

"Shit, guys, we have to get ready and I have to drop you guys off at your place." I said as I got up and immediately regretted it. I have a headache, it's too bright and Lia and Val's voices are a little loud.

"We have Val's car so we can just meet you at training." Lia said.

"Alright, oh, and not a word to Nat or the boys about Dylan or last night." I said as I went into my bathroom to get dressed in my bra and shorts since my suit was left at base. They nodded and left and then I had breakfast and I tried to have my hangover disappear a little bit. I made some coffee because I know it helps get rid of hangovers eventually and by the time my hangover was slightly better it was already 7:30 and I have to be on base at 8 because that's when training starts. I grabbed my keys and phone and I went outside and then went back inside because I needed sunglasses. I drove to base and parked next to Val and Lia.

"10 bucks someone's gonna be suspicious of us." Lia said.

"We're always suspicious." Val said.

"She means because we're hungover dumb ass." I said.

"You're a dumb ass." Val said.

"No, you are," I said and it went back and forth.

"Both of you are dumb asses so stop arguing about it, your headaches are going to be worse and I'm taking care of you two today," Lia said.

"Whatever, let's get dressed." Val said and we went to the locker rooms and put our suits on. We went to the meeting room and sat down wherever we could and of course, I had to sit next to Jake.

"You okay?" Jake asked.

"I'm great." I lied and Jake nodded. I know he didn't buy it, but he let it slid for now and I'm thankful for that.