Chapter 1: First date

A/N: so I just realized that Mirimar isn't where I thought it was and when I said Mirimar in the previous chapters, I meant North Island because that's where I wanted Nat and Rachel to grow up and have the house cause it's where the Naval base is.

"Nat! Where did you put my hair curler?!" I yelled as I looked through my bathroom, trying to get ready for a date with Bradley. It's been a month after the mission, and I'm fully healed and everyone is supposed to go back to their deployment next week.
"I haven't touched it! You had it last!" Nat yelled.
"I can't find it and I know you said you put it somewhere, so where the hell is it?" I said as I ran downstairs, in sweatpants, a sports bra and slides with my hair clean and ready to be curled. Nat, Javy and Reuben were chilling downstairs, making dinner. Ever since my accident and the mission was over, everyone was given a month break and we decided stay together in Miramar and we're now all staying at Nat and I's childhood home since it has enough rooms for everyone. I had to spend a couple days in the hospital since I had to get surgery for my leg but after I was cleared to go home, we all moved into the house. Jake, Mickey and Bradley were at Bradley's place, since he wasn't staying with us because he had his place for another month, helping him get ready for the date tonight. He said to dress like I'm going to Prom and I went dress shopping with Lia and Val the other day, and all it did was bring back memories of me shopping with my sister for my senior year prom.
Start flashback
"Nat, Dylan asked me to Prom!" I yelled as I ran in the house so excited that I got a date to my senior prom before I leave for the Naval Academy in a couple months. I saw Nat, Reuben and Javy chilling in the kitchen looking over paperwork since they just got back from a mission two days ago and they were still doing review and writing up reports.
"That's great Rach, you have a dress?" Nat asked.
"No. I need to go shopping. Will you come with me?" I asked.
"Yeah, let's go." Nat said as she got her things and we headed outside.
"Can't believe my baby sister is all grown up and going to Prom." Nat said.
"Please don't cry when I walk down the stairs in my dress Nat." I begged.
"I won't, but the boys might." Nat said. We spent the whole afternoon searching for a prom dress and I found one that I liked a lot.

End flashback"Will you help me with my hair please?" I asked and she smiled and grabbed my hand and brought me upstairs

End flashback
"Will you help me with my hair please?" I asked and she smiled and grabbed my hand and brought me upstairs.
"So, what are you going to wear?" Nat asked as she sat me down in front of my mirror and plugged in my hair curler that was in my bathroom, just hidden. 
"He told me to dress like I was going to Prom, and so I went shopping with Val and Lia, and I picked out a dress and heels, so you'll just have to wait and see what the look is. I just need you to curl my hair and do my makeup." I said and she started curling my hair.
"I will happily do your makeup, what curls do you want? Loose or tight?" Nat asked.
"Loose curls, then side parted as well." I said. Nat nodded and started doing my hair. I had 2 hours left to finish getting ready when she was done with my hair and I was starving.
"I'm hungry, before we do makeup, I'm going to ask Reuben to make me something." I said and Nat laughed and let me get up and we both headed downstairs. Mickey and Jake were back but Bradley was probably still at his house since didn't see him here.
"What?" I asked as all the guys looked at me.
"Nothing." The boys said. 
"Why you guys looking at me like that?" I asked as I grabbed a soda out of the fridge.
"You with your hair done like that just reminds us of something." Jake said.
"I was told to look like I'm going to prom." I said as Reuben handed me a bowl of pesto pasta, one of my favorite meals growing up.
"Thanks." I said. I sat down next to Javy, and started eating. We were watching TV for a little bit before I asked what time it was because it felt like it was getting late. 
"What time is it?" I asked. 
"5." Mickey said.
"Shit!" I yelled as I gave Javy my bowl and ran upstairs.
"NAT! I NEED HELP WITH MY MAKEUP!" I yelled and Nat came and did my makeup before heading downstairs. I got in my dress and put my heels on and touched up anything that needed a little touching up.