Chapter 46

Chapter 46

~Jerome~

       Nolan was doing his homework on the desk, so I walked up behind him, crouching down as I rested my chin on his shoulder. "Have I ever told you that you're very hot when you do your homework?"

       Nolan stopped writing and paused for a few moments before saying, "Huh? How... How am I hot when I'm just writing on a piece of paper?"

       "Nolan, you once went on a rant about how hot I was when all I did was breathe."

       "Me? I have never uttered those words ever in my life. I am an innocent boy who has never said anything close to that ever." Nolan went back to his homework, though I was certain as soon as I finished, he would ask to have sex.

       So much for being an innocent boy. I know I should take the blame for that, though. After me constantly telling him I couldn't wait to fuck the innocence out of him, his innocence was completely gone.

       My bad.

       "So what would you do if I told you that I got you another painting job?" I asked.

       Nolan, once again, stopped writing. This time, he turned to look at me. "You did?"

       "Well, I didn't technically get you the job," I said. "Tamala called me and asked if you were interested in painting a mural in the town's recreational centre. She recently visited it knowing it was in need of a serious renovation, and she figured that one of your murals would brighten the place up. I hope you don't mind that I accepted it on your behalf."

       Nolan smiled at me. "I don't mind. Tamala actually treats being an artist as a job and pays well for it."

       "Great," I said. "She said we could swing by the recreational centre tomorrow when you're done school to get all the details. I can pick you up and we can head there right away?"

       "Yeah, that sounds good."

       I smiled back at Nolan before giving him a quick kiss. I ruffled his hair before heading to our bed to let Nolan continue his homework without any distractions. Though soon enough, he would probably become the distraction with how horny he always was.

       Sure enough, I was right. Nolan put his pen down before turning to look at me. "I ran out of motivation and if I don't find some soon, I'll never be able to finish my homework, meaning I'll probably fail all my classes, meaning I won't graduate, meaning I won't be able to get into the art program at the university."

       I stared at Nolan for a bit. "And what do you propose will help you find the motivation you need?"

       "Well, painting helps," Nolan said. "But I don't think it's smart to leave the house and go to the studio when I have homework to do. I'll end up losing track of time, and that's not good."

       "I see."

       "A walk in the park helps too, but like I said, it's not good to leave the house."

       "Right."

       "And the third thing that really helps is having sex with the man I love."

       "Of course."

       "So can we?"

       "I don't think your family would be very appreciative of the fact, Nolan. And before you ask, no, we're not getting into the shower again."

       Nolan sighed. "I don't know how I'll ever find the motivation to continue my homework." He spun in his chair, getting back to his homework without any problems. If Nolan truly lacked the motivation to do his homework, he would just nap or scroll through memes on his phone. 

       He was just very horny right now. Like always.

       Nolan was able to finish his homework quick enough. He put his homework into his school bag so he didn't forget it tomorrow. He walked over to the bed, flopping down on it beside me. He laid on his stomach, resting his chin on my chest to look at me. "I love you a lot."

       I ran my fingers through his hair. "What do you want?"

       "What? I'm not allowed to say 'I love you'?"

       "You are. But I feel like you want something."

       "Sex."

       "No."

       Nolan sighed. "My life is the worst."

       I chuckled. "You'll live."

       "There actually is something I've been thinking about. Don't worry, it doesn't have to do anything with sex. I've just been thinking that we don't have wedding bands. You know, since we got married on a whim, we didn't actually go out of our way to get them."

       "Right. Do you want wedding bands?"

       Nolan shrugged. "I don't know. I mean, of course I do, but I think that wearing them on our ring finger would be a pretty big indication that we got married without telling anyone."

       I thought for a bit before thinking of a solution. "We can always wear them on chains and keep them under our shirt. Actually, we wouldn't even need to hide them under our shirt. If anyone asks, we can just say they're matching necklaces or promise rings or something."

       Nolan smiled. "Yeah, I think that would work." He laid his head on my chest. "I would want to get them right now, but I'm too tired to leave the house."

       "Yet you're not too tired to have sex?"

       "Of course not. You're hot."

       "Didn't you say not too long ago that you have never uttered those words before in your life."

       "I don't know what you're talking about."

       I couldn't help but smile at my adorable husband. I just loved him so much and I was so happy to have him in my life. "We can go look at wedding bands tomorrow after we meet with Tamala," I suggested. "We'll already be out of the house. Then we can get some ice cream or something to have a mini celebration."

       "Cake," Nolan said. "If you're up for it, I think we should get cake since we didn't have a wedding cake."

       "Sounds like a plan," I said.

__________________

i love these two so much :((((( i just wish i had a relationship like theirs. more specifically, i wish i had a jerome. 

curse my brain for creating characters i fall in love with