Run, run , run - 4

Trigger warnings - injury, crying , bad thoughts, 

Y/n POV

My slumber was very short. In fact it has only lasted for a few hours. It was light enough to see the dense forest out of the small boxy window. Slowly pushing myself up in an attempt not to wake Tommy or Tubbo by failing .  "Y/n are you ok ? Was what Miss Jenkins said true? Wait what are doing up is so early?" Tubbo questioned while I signed ' no Miss Jenkins is lying, I'm fine , and need the toilet.' Tubbo smiled and told me to be quick and not spotted while he continued to sleep.

Grabbing the bag that was shoved under their bed quickly and leaving their room.

It was now or never. 

I didn't want any more abuse. No more hate. No more hurt. I just wanted to be loved. For me and my brothers to be safe and happy.

So I sneaked out of the bathroom window and left.

timeskip brought to you by ~ softinnit ~

Third person POV

As the two children woke up they panicked. Knowing that y/n had not returned scared the two.

'Maybe they were still in the bathroom Tubbo' thought out or 'they could be still in the basement ' Tommy thought aloud but when searching they couldn't find the child and that's when Miss Jenkins knocked on the door.

 "WHAT KIND OF A STATE ARE YOU IN? LOOK AT YOURSELVES MESSY AND NOT EVEN SHOWERD. NOW WHERE IS THAT BRAT Y/N??" she shrieked . They both looked at her eyes saddened and spoke.

 "We think they ran away"

Meanwhile...

Y/n POV

Crying I was hugging my knees.

The weather was rainy and I was completely soaked. I knew that I would catch a cold and get sick, but at least this Phil person wouldn't find me and use me just like the temporary home.

Before we made it to the current orphanage, they put us in an emergency house and the people were as bad as our parents. They emotionally manipulated and tortured Tommy and Tubbo while y/n was physically abused due to a lack of understanding.

That was the only reason why I was punished ,for being different. Not understanding. Being stupid.

That's what was happening right now. In had lost my saftey. I had lost my brothers. I had even lost life. I didn't know how it felt like to live. But everyone else did.

I was being punished.

Third person POV

At this point Phil has arrived. Miss Jenkins didn't know what to do.

"Hi, Miss Jenkins glad to finally meet you! "Phil greeted kindly to the older woman.

She panicked "Phil ...uh come right into the meeting room. Would you...like some tea? Coffee?" Acting all innocent.

Phil politely declined and said that he would like to see the children in half an hour as he was waiting for his kids and wife to arrive; supposedly he wanted to chat and look at the children's files.