You have changed - 12

Trigger warnings - mention of self harm, crying, shouting, censored swearing, panic attack.

Y/n POV

I had been left there for a few days and I hated it.

All of the attention.

All of the questions.

All of the sad looks from each new person coming in to give me some liquid or food- but I usually didn't eat much anyways.

Everyone visited in the three days I was there , but I was either usually asleep or very zoned out.

I felt very bad.

Everyday I would be told something new by him.

Your worthless.

Nobody really cares.

Tommy and Tubbo are f*cking disappointed in you.

They will throw you away.

Line.

Line.

Line.

More lines.

MORE LINES.

ANYTHING USE ANYTHING. MORE LINES. MORE BLOOD.

That was the night when the doctors rushed in to find me screaming covering my ears and bashing around.

It took them hours to calm me down. It was the middle of the night and Phil and his family as well as Tommy and Tubbo were all at home sleeping.

So they had to deal with my screaming, crying and hitting. I was so worn out and he entire time all I could hear was the insults and the shouts of my angry father.

I couldn't feel and it was as bad as the last time when Wilbur was helping.

They called up the next morning to Phil and he came over but I didn't want talk.

"Y/n Please can you tell me what happened, I'm really concerned about your mental state at the moment."

I stayed quiet .

moments passed before he sighed heavily and started talking again. This time much more sternly.

"At home, Tommy and Tubbo haven't been speaking to us. they would shout at us. Blaming me, techno and Wilbur for the reason why your in hospital. They locked themselves in the bathroom a day ago and they have refused to eat. Do you know why they might be doing this? "Phil ended with a smaller but still audible sigh, he almost sounded sad.

Why would he be sad. We aren't his kids. He hardly knows us. Why does he care so much.Why.. Why...

I leaned over slightly to grab my white board and hesitated. Tommy and Tubbo wouldn't like it I told Phil about everything would they.

So I condensed it. Making it much more vague. some parts not fully true but not a lie.

 I wrote:

" They are very protective of me. ever since we left mum and dad. when Abby first was introduced to us she was kind and nice. She was 17 while dad was 27 he said that she is just a nu!bet and that it shouldn't stop him from loving her. so we let it happen. After a couple years it it got worse and worse he started getting Abby into these little packets of things and tried it on me once. It wasn't very nice. He kept on drinking the water and it made him angry. But the water I drank didn't make me angry . His tasted weird. He has us all drink it some days. It made me feel light and confused and sick... "