Safe again - 7

Trigger warnings - descriptions of injuries, crying, flashbacks, bad thoughts

Y/n POV

I was safe.

My brothers were here.

The warm embrace that I was in comforting me. Letting all anxiety and stress seep out of each breath of relief.

I was home.

Not wanting this moment to end but abruptly being pulled away from my brothers arms to see looks of worry coating their faces.

They are disappointed in you.

It's all your fault.

just go di-

Inhaling and exhaling sharply to ignore him. I was done with him. No more listening. But I knew it would make him get louder. I knew there would consequences for doing it but maybe I could get better.

Maybe I could learn how to live again.

I signed "Did I do something wrong?" But just received guilty and dad looks. He was right they are disappointed in me. I looked to the ground, tears brimming in the waterline of my eyes and I tried to concentrate on what had happened.

I ran away from home.

Got hurt.

Then  they took me here.

Why am I so stupid. They wanted to help. Why wouldn't they. They would've left of they didn't care about my health.

Tommy lifted my chin up with a couple fingers of his and his expression turned much softer and whispered "of course not, you couldn't of know. It's not your fault. Was he 'talking' again when you decided to run? "

I felt so guilty but all I could do was shake my head no and Tommy and Tubbo looked distraught.

"Y-you did that a -all by yourself?"

Now refusing to look at the boy, I nodded my head and the room was silent.

If you entered the room at this moment you would be as speechless as everyone else. I had admitted to running away and I felt awful. Not only the injured I had put myself through but the mental pain for my brothers.

Tommy brag me back into a hug this time less warm and under his breath a small shaking voice said 

 "Why?"

I could feel a wet patch on my shoulder and evidently Tommy was crying. Dunno stood there next to a tall brunette with glasses and next to him the pink haired man and behind them the doctor was talking to a bleach blonde man who just missed and shook his head through whatever conversation they were having . All eyes were won me and it felt like too much.

My mind was in turmoil I didn't know what to say. Thoughts racing through my head.

I didn't want another panic attack but I couldn't control my body anymore and before I knew it my legs have up on my and I tried to stay up but I fell to my knees helplessly. Tommy looked into my eyes but I couldn't seem to focus on them. His blue eyes complimenting his blonde hair however mine has turned dull and blended into my still paler looking completion. I still looked ill.

Trying to take all the information in at once was a bad idea.

I wasn't crying no. But I just stood there frozen , like a statue. Trying to move but nothing would work. Trying to scream but it was all trapped inside.

The doctor rushed over to me attempting pull me up be I wouldn't go. I wouldn't move. I couldn't move. He was trapping me. When should up he let me go.

Now everyone was rushing towards me but the pinkette. Tommy said something I couldn't make out and dunno stood there being hugged by the brunette.  Do they know each other? What did I miss? Can people stop crowding me?

I need space.

I attempted to find a face. Any face that my brain would let my focus on and the pinkette was the one. Sending a pleading look towards him hoping he would get the message.

I tried to move my hands to sign something but nothing would move. The imaginary manacles restraining me. With a last hope I opened my mouthed a few words hoping it was enough.

Tehcno POV

The child look terrified opening their looking in my direction with a look of pain in their face. They mouthed a couple words and I looked at them with panic.

They words they said was 'I don't want to die. No more people. Too much. Why did I run. Scared. Too many people.'

Everyone looked in my direction but I just started at the kid in utter shock what had they gone through.

 "Everyone please move away from them, they say it's too much.". I felt like I was doing something wrong telling people who could help the child to leave.

Phil came up to me confused looking.

" But they need help mate, we can help then if we get them up. "He was speaking in such a gentle voice I almost listened to him but the voices were telling at me to follow the instructions that the kid had left for me.

" No, Phil they asked this. They clearly can't do anything and need space. " pausing before whispering " They think they are going to die Phil , please just they need space. "

Phil was utterly shocked at the thought . Was it that bad. They felt they were going to die. Maybe some sort of flashback or past memory was tuanting them. 

Everyone was ushered out of the room but before techno left he bent down to the kid slowly like he did when first meeting Tommy and asked one question. Thinking back to what to when Tommy 

 "Do you hear it too?"

The thought that someone else , not only that but someone so young would be tormented with something like the voices scared me.

To my surprise the small shaking child looked into my eyes deep. 

And nodded.

A/n

I know this chapter is much smaller but I wanted to do another one a bit later today to continue after this one and thought up they this was a nice place to stop. See you a bit later reader 💗

Word count:987