Bloody hands - 16

Trigger warnings - death, abuse , crying, self harm mentioned

Y/n POV

I sat there still curled up but this time I was crying.

Tommy tried to come closer to me but I tried to back up. However I was already in the back corner and I felt trapped.

 "Is that why you hate me" I signed with tears streaming down my face.

Tommy looked at me and shook his head from side to side vigorously saying 'no'.

but I didn't believe him.

he hurt me and don't apologise then I woke up here. 

"But you hurt me then I woke up here?" I signed.

Tommy was confused , so was everyone else in the room.

"I came into the room and was talking to techno. You came over and then was on the floor and passed out from exhaustion."

 No, but he. He h-

I couldn't take it.

I quickly got up and Tommy expected a hug but instead I made my way into the nearest room.

It was another room I hadn't see before and when I closed the door , I slid down it and started crying more.

I had killed my own mum.

More and more tears fell.

I started hitting myself in the head .

I'm so so so so so so so so so sorry mum.

I'm so stupid.

I felt footsteps and I didn't know if they were outside or inside the room with me.

I just kept crying.

I felt gentle calloused hands grab mine and stop them from hitting myself.

I didn't want it to stop. I deserved it I killed mum.

I deserved what max did. Hitting me. Nearly killing me.He did it because I killed Abby and because I killed two people I deserve to die in a horrible.

"Y/n please stop. "

I couldn't even recognise who the voice was.

I squeezed my eyes shut them opened them slowly and cautiously.

Wilbur. I was in his room.

I quickly looked around to see if I could escape anywhere and the only place that seemed suitable.

There was a window if I used It could get out of it and into the roof. I could stay there for a while.

I looked at Wilbur and started crying again.

I still killed mum though.

I slowly got up and Wilbur helped me over to his bed. Which was next to the window.

I didn't sit down on the bed like he expected me to but I pointed at the window.

"you want to go outside?"

I nodded. They would be mad at me if I did that.

Ok. Do you have a coat it is a bit cold. I shook my head and he got something out of his wardrobe.

it was a big oversized yellow jumper.

I know it's a bit big but it will keep you warm. I slipped it over the clothes I already had on.

I went over to Wilbur and hugged him.

He hugged back.

"do you want to go out now? Our food will be done a little bit later. "