Don't trust them - 5

Trigger warnings - harming themselves, shouting , hiding, flinching, blood

Y/n POV

I hadn't gone very far from the orphanage in fact I had hidden in the forest near it. But the forest was dense and dark and overgrown so it was not only hard to navigate in the cold rain but also very easy to trip or get stuck on something and get hurt.

I continued walking in the direction opposite the orphanage wondering like I had done for the past couple of hours if I had done the right thing. Phil could be a lovely kind hearted man , willing to help us broken children which would be an arduous task but he could've done it. In the other hand he could abuse is , hurt us and make us hungry, kill us.

I didn't want to risk it.

If I wasn't there then I doubt that the other two were willing to just leave and forget about me. Maybe that was another reason why I had done it and ran away. Everyone pittied me anyways. Always the same smiles, and then empathetic looks as if they went through huge amounts of abuse and neglect no one would understand any of us if they hadn't went through the same or something similar. 

No one else we know of had so no one we know can help us.

Not even a man named Phil who wanted to see me for something , I wasn't even informed about.

The grumbling from my stomach brought me back to my actual situation and I winced. I knew food was going to an a problem but for someone who just had food yesterday morning it sounded like my body was being very greedy and so I ignored it and the voice.

You disgust me , you just had food and your practically begging for more.

Don't deserve it remember what I was said yesterday.

I'll get the bottle back out

I tried to ignore the voice of someone who was familiar to me even when he mocked what Miss Jenkins had said earlier to me , in order to shut me up.

It worked.

I continued walking and ended up scratching my knees and my nose started bleeding do I used my soggy jumper to wipe it off. My hands were  sore so were my feet and I decided too take a rest just lying down in the middle of a forest while it's chucking it down great.

Phil POV

I was genuinely worried for the kid. They on the file has the most mental illnesses and probably did it out of fear. Tubbo was getting along great won't the others however Tommy just sat there in the corner on the floor looking sad.

Phil could tell he was thinking about y/n.

Techno POV (yay) 

Everyone was getting along until I noticed the second kid Tommy in the corner to the room on the floor? Sulking.

So even if my mental health has been in a state ever since Phil told me we were getting siblings, I was going to speak to the child.

So I walked up to him. He was small. Too small for a kid his age. And I bent down to my knees and put a hand on his shoulder.

To my surprise he flinched back , hard banging his shoulder into the wall behind him. Unsure of what to do I tried to calm him down. He was breathing twice the pace he should and it looked like he was going to pass out or have a panic attack. Not a good start at all.

Then the voices started to kick in:

Awww new brother

E

Help him

Orphan die, die, die

He's gonna cry hug him