Back here again - 11

Trigger warnings - self harm described, blood, 

Y/n POV

I woke up in somewhere sort of familiar. It was the place I had been not only a day ago. The hospital and I felt worse than the first time.

Everything felt very heavy.

My arms.

My head.

My whole body felt as if it was tied down to the bed.

I couldn't move my arms that much and they felt very sore.

I could quietly hear voices outside and tried to listen in as best as I could.

The people talked for a while and I lost interest and ended up trying to see the time.

Outside was dark. 

So it was nightime.

But when I looked over to the clock it read 1:50. It couldn't be . 

All of the memories started to rush back but one thing was missing.

Who found me?

Past Wilbur POV

I was walking out of my room to go grab myself a drink. I had been up for a while and I got tired of looking out of the window or up at the ceiling.

I went over to the stairs and walked down almost tiptoeing , so silent you could hear a pin drop.

I decided on a coffee. It was late enough and I probably wouldn't be able to sleep so an all-nighter wouldn't be so bad.

Being lazy I decided to use the machine , but I instantly regretted it once I heard how loud it was in the silence.

It almost pierced through the quiet.

I placed around the small kitchen hoping that it would just stop so no one would be disturbed and once the coffee was made I made my way back upsatirs; Grabbing a small pack of biscuits and a book Techno had left on the sofa. I didn't need to do anything more so I almost immediately went back to my room.

But I stopped  I went over to where I could a faint noise. As I followed it it grew slightly louder but you wouldn't be able to hear it in a room full of a few people.

it sounded like crying.

At first, I went to Tommy and Tubbo's, I even checked Phil and Techno's. But nothing.

The only person I hadn't seen was y/n so I went to there room and creaked the door open slightly. The  mattress was slightly ajar. The duvet was on the floor in a like and the pillows were scrunched up and had darker patches. What I could only assume was tears.

I started to panic. Y/n had lots of panic attacks and they were already not in a great state of mind so all of us need to know where y/n, Tommy and Tubbo are at all times to ensure that they are safe.

my mind started rushing to the worst possibilities so I had to get help.

I felt awful for doing it but I shook Phil awake and did the same with a semi-asleep Techno and asked them to come with me.

Phil looking outside in the nearby woods and garden while me Techno continued to look inside the house.

"Where have you looked? "techno asked frantically.

"All of our rooms, the kitchen, and  ... And... I think that's it?"

 " Ok have you checked the bathroom? "