therapy blues

Connor got home after a long needed therapy session his face felt puffy his eyes were heavy he was lucky he didn't pass out while driving, all he wanted to do was to lay on Evans chest and feel home, but alas evan was at work.

Evan owned a coffee shop/ Bakery while connor was a tattoo artist, Connor had many tattoos arranging from a semi colon, a ribcage with flowers and vines emerging from it and he had a matching tattoo with evan which were tarot cards the lovers to be exact.

When Connor took his first steps into the house and put his keys into the bowl he couldn't smell of some cake or some dessert being baked in the oven. He walked through there lounge room which had some floating shelves with Evans plants and some of connors books. He kicked off his shoes, his socked feet made the dark wooden floor whine under his steps.

He slowly made his way to there bedroom and pulled off his shirt and jeans replacing them with one of Evans shirts and a pair of sleep pants, the house felt empty without evan, that's why he hated coming home before evan, but since his boss got injured the parlor hadn't been open, sure Connor had occupied himself with working in his office, drawing some designs for clients and there cat achllies a long haired calico, he had browns,greys and oranges mixed in his fur with percing emerald green eyes.
Connor almost tripped over said cat

"Hey buddy," Connor said his voice still fragile from crying earlier
The cat looked up at him and then rubbed its head on connors leg, then jumped on the bed sitting down.

Connor smiled and got into his side of the bed, the side closet to the door so he could protect evan. He reached for Evans pillow and pulled it to his chest stuffing his face into the pillow taking a deep breath.

He didn't know when he fell asleep but he did, he woke up to the front door opening and a set of keys jangling, he tried to get up but as soon as he lifted his head. He was hit with a wave of dizziness.
"Con?" Evan shouted
Achllies jumped off the bed to greet Evan
Connor only let out a little whine
He heard a rushed set of foot steps getting closer
He heard the door creak
Connor looked up and saw Evan standing at the door a small frown on his face
"Sweety," Evans whispered and walked towards the bed
"Whats wrong?" Evan asked once sat down on the bed running his hand through connors hair
" tired, dizzy, mentally drained," Connor whispered quietly
"Okay," evan said gently
"Do you want hugs?"
Connor nodded
Evan stood up and felt a cold hand on his wrist
" where?"
" I'm just getting changed sweet boy,"
He nodded and let go
Evans changed into his comfy clothes and noticed his pillow in connors arms
When evan sat on the bed the pillow was tossed aside and Connor grabbed onto evan as soon as Evans had laid down Connor pull himself onto Evans chest so he's laying to top of evan
"Do you want to talk about it?" Evan asked running his fingers through connors hair
"Later, not now too tired," connor mutters
Evan kissed the top of connors head and watched the boy fall asleep, every now and then Connor would nussel into Evans chest.
Evan was connors glue, Connor was happy to have Evan, evan was the best thing to happen to him. All that was left to do was to finally open that small black velvet box in connors bedside and ask the question.