Two

"Oh my, did you finally get him to come down and get tattooed?" Chan perked up, as he heard the door open.

"Yes finally!" Jun's eyes lit up when he saw the boy's smile. "All this time, all I had to do was mention a butterfly for it to work!"

"Yeah, I think I told you so, didn't I?" Yuchan winked. "I'll leave you guys alone then, I finished here, I can work from home."

"Oh okay, as you wish, see you tomorrow?" Jun asked. "Still down to eat lunch together?"

"Y-Yeah, of course I am." The boy blushed, he didn't expect Junhee to bring it up in front of Byeongkwan. "Bye, and good luck Kwan!"

"Thanks!" As soon as the boy was out the door, he glared at Junhee. "How come you didn't tell me you two had a date!"

"Ah, I-I guess it slipped out of my mind."

"Liar!" He pointed a finger at his friend. "Kang Yuchan is on your mind 24/7!"

"Okay okay, let's not yell, he's still close. Let's get on to your tattoo, that'll shut you up!"

Byeongkwan faked feeling attacked, but he could only laugh a few seconds after. He removed his top, as Jun requested, and observed him. The only time when Junhee was truly focused, was when he was doing his job. When they were still in high school, Junhee already had the deam of buying his own tattoo shop. And they both promised each other, that they would buy it together, as soon as they came back from the army. And they did, with all their savings, they bought the shop, and the apartment upstairs. It's been 2 years now, and it still felt amazing to Byeongkwan, that he was able to live with his best friend.

Junhee asked that Byeongkwan stood up, so he could place the stencil on his sternum.

"Okay, this is your last chance to chicken out of this."

"No, I want it, I really do." He said as he checked the placement in the mirror. "Go on, do your magic."

The tattoo artist smiled, and started working, as Byeongkwan lied back down. He didn't lie, this did hut like a bitch. But he just made conversation with Junhee throughout the whole ordeal. About and hour and a half later, an incredibly pretty butterfly had landed on his chest.

"Okay, don't get like cocky about that, but you were right, it does look amazing." Byeongkwan smiled as he looked at it in the mirror.

"If you don't get dick with that, that's going to mean the problem is you." Junhee laughed as he came to clean up the ink and blood.

"Shh, don't remind me." Byeongkwan sighed. "But I've tried relationship based on sex before, and they're definitely not for me. I'm kind of a hopeless, or maybe helpless romantic."

"You'll find the one, I promise." Junhee smiled. "Is it okay if I take a picture for my Instagram? You have every right to say no, and I can crop your face if you wish."

"Don't worry about that, go on." Byeongkwan smiled. "And tell me how much was it."

"Nothing. It's actually a new style I wanted to experience, and you're kind of my test canvas."

"Are you serious?? You would have ruined my perfectly toned chest without blinking?"

"Is it ruined?" Junhee asked, an eyebrow raised, and Byeongkwan just made a face at him. "Yeah, that's what I thought."

Junhee took the pictures he needed, and showed them to Kwan for approval. As soon as the later gave him the okay, he put his phone aside, and wrapped the tattoo up.

"So, you'll probably prefer lukewarm water on that bad boy for around a week. Neutral soap, I'll lend you the bottle I use, and as far as hydrating it goes, just wait until it starts to turn ugly, like peeling, and all of that. If you have a doubt, ask your tattoo artist." He winked at Byeongkwan. "And kudos for staying still throughout that, you've been like the perfect client, I wish everyone just endured it like you."

"Well thanks. And thanks for the masterpiece obviously."

They went back home about ten minutes later, once Junhee had finished cleaning up his station. They made dinner, and went to sleep early, as they both had big days tomorrow. Junhee had a date, and Byeongkwan started his new job.