Eleven

To say that Byeongkwan was nervous would be a huge understatement. He had never been so scared in his life. Not only because this was the job, and the situation of his dreams, but because someone else would face the consequence on something they were both involved in. As he arrived in the building, Sehyoon was already in the office, judging by the noises coming from inside. Byeongkwan knocked softly on the opaque glass door, and the CEO called him in from the inside. He bowed as he entered the room, before taking a glance at Sehyoon. The boy was pale, and he looked like he didn't get any sleep.

"Good morning Byeogkwan, thank you for coming." Hyeim said, and the boy nodded, unable to do anything else. "Please, have a seat." Once he did, she looked at the both of them, and sighed, a small smile tugging on the corner of her lips. "Byeongkwan, when I told you to bring him out of his shell, and to boost his confidence, this wasn't what I meant."

"I-I'm so sorry, I know this is a highly unprofessional behavior." Byeongkwan apologized right after. "I caught feelings, and I just didn't think, and I'm really sorry for all of the trouble I caused you, Sehyoon, and the agency."

"I know you are, and I know you're not the type to just flirt around." She spoke softly, almost like a mother. "I knew from the day I introduced you guys, that there would be something going on. I'm not dumb, I have a teenage daughter." She chuckled. "You guys are lucky. Most of Sehyoon's fan are siding with him. I think the fact that he when he shoots in his studio, his flag is visible might have helped a little. There's also a big surge in new fans that don't condone sasaengs or fans that think their idols belong to them. For now, people seem to be really cool with Sehyoon's potential relationship. But that doesn't mean that I wish for it to be on the media on purpose. All that to say, that I'm not opposed to you too seeing each other, as long as it doesn't affect either of your working ability. I trust Sehyoon, and I trust you too Byeongkwan. I want my idols happy, and same goes for the people who work for me." She opened a binder on her desk, searching through it for a paper. "I think that idols are not objects, and deserve freedom. That's why I insist on letting Sehyoon show his real persona on screen, and on stage." She handed them a paper. "This, is the hours where Sehyoon needs to be in the agency. These are non negotiable, except for, of course, sickness, or any exceptional and important circumstances. It can also vary if he has impromptu appearances. I insist on him being here. I'm not going to have anyone come and check in if he's here on time, because once again, I trust you." She got another paper, and slid it over to Byeongkwan. "Those are the hours where Byeongkwan needs to be at the agency. Other than those, you guys are free to do what you want. I don't care where Sehyoon sleeps, as long as he's safe. If sasaengs, or the media tries to talk to you, I would like it if you ignored them. Of course, Sehyoon is allowed, and even encouraged, to engage, if fans come to him while you guys are outside. I would also prefer you not disclosing details about your relationship, or privacy, for your own safety. I think I'm done, do you have any questions?"

"Is all of this real?" Sehyoon let out a breath. "I'm still under contract? And Byeongkwan is too?"

"Yes Sehyoon."She smiled. "You're one of my best elements, and the same goes for Byeongkwan. I do not want to let any of you go. But I do not wish for you to be unhappy. You know, if this works out between the two of you, it could be a setting stone in the lives of all idols. It could help change some mentalities. Anyways, I'm not trying to put any more pressure on the two of you." She got up, and the two males did the same, bowing to her. "It's okay, you can go now. Sehyoon, you're expected to be in the studio by 2 p.m"

He nodded, and they both left the small room, their faces glowing. Byeongkwan's hands were still damp, and he frankly didn't know what to say. Sehyoon, on the other hand, couldn't stop moving in place, he was adorable.

"Hey, Byeongkwan?" He asked, and the younger hummed. "Would you want to come and visit where I spend most of my days?"

"Yes, of course Sehni." He smiled, and followed him upstairs, to his small studio.

"And tadaa" He entered, and locked the door behind them. "It's small, but it feels cosy. I like it, a lot, maybe as much as I like you. "

He blushed a little, before letting his eyes wander. They fell on Byeongkwan, that was drinking his every word, a little smile on his face.

"I like you too, Sehyoon." He stepped closer to the boy. "I actually meant to say it on the phone last night, but I actually said it to Donghun I guess." He chuckled. He looked down, then up at Sehyoon, his piercing gaze made Byeongkwan feel like he could see right through him. "Sehyoon, I know it's only been a month but, would it be okay if I kissed you?"

For a moment, Sehyoon was surprised, and took a step back, not really processing the information. Sure, they went on dates and all, and this was bound to happen. But, he never really imagined it, he never thought about it, and now it was just, happening, and he had no clue what he was supposed to do. Byeongkwan felt his heart drop. Maybe he jinxed it all by being too eager. Maybe Sehyoon didn't feel quite that way towards him.

"I-It's okay, you don't have to answer." He stuttered. "I didn't want to make you uncomfortable, or anything, I-"

"Kiss me Byeongkwan, please do." Sehyoon just asked, out of breath. "I'm sorry, I wanted to say yes at first, but my brain panicked, and froze and-"

He was interrupted by a hand on his cheek, and a pair of soft, plump lips against his. He just stood there, incapable of doing anything, his insecurities getting the best of him. When Byeongkwan took a step back, he felt like he would cry.

"I'm sorry.. I don't know how to kiss." He mumbled.

"Because you're overthinking it." He grabbed his hand, and led him to the couch in the practice room. He sat on his own leg, facing Sehyoon. "Just let yourself go. Do what you like, what feels nice."

"But I don't know what I like to do."

"Then try, do what you would like me to do to you." He smiled. "Allow me to try again?"

Sehyoon smiled, and Byeongkwan leaned in again. It took him a moment, but Sehyoon hesitantly places his hands on the other's hips, rubbing small circles with one of his thumbs. As touch starved as he was, Byeongkwan practically melted and mewled into the kiss, and without realizing, Sehyoon bit his lips softly. That was the last straw for Byeongkwan, who changed positions to climb on the other's lap. Sehyoon's large hands gripped his hips, his mind clouded with only the intoxicating smell and taste of Byeongkwan. He tasted so sweet, like a misxture between fruits and candy, and it drove Sehyoon crazy. After a while, he separated their lips, his cheeks very red.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" Byeongkwan exclaimed as he climbed back down from his lap. "I don't know what got into me."

"I-It's okay." Sehyoon stuttered. "I'm not saying I didn't like it."

He smiled a little, and Byeongkwan did too. They spent the rest of the morning together, as Sehyoon worked on some tracks, and even showed Byeongkwan a little.