Five

Instead of going home directly, he went to Junhee's salon, hoping to find some comfort, or advice, in his best friend. Luckily for him, the boy didn't seem occupied at the moment.

"Junheeeee." He whined as he entered the room. "Crisis reunion, now. Oh hey Yuchan, you can listen to me whine about my love life if you don't have anything to do." He shrugged.

"Okay hold on hold on. You had a meeting with an artist for a job, how does your love life falls in that picture."

"Well let me tell you a story." He hopped on one of the chairs, and Yuchan rolled to listen to them, on his stool. "The man, the one I'm about to work with. He's an absolute beauty."

"You're overreacting, I know you." He rolled his eyes.

"Junhee. I froze." He said with a grave voice. "I gay panicked. He made me gay panic! It's always been the other way around!"

"Okay okay, do you even have a picture, I want to see if he's worth a shot." He joked, and Yuchan hit his arm. "I'm teasing youuuu." He held the other boy's hand softly.

"Wow, you mister, have some explaining to do." He winked at them and wiggled his eyebrows with a laugh. "And well, you don't need a picture, he might or might not be coming to the apartment tonight?"

"Oh damn you're quick!" He widened his eyes.

"He's coming for work! Oh my god you pervert!" he shook his head, and rolled his eyes.

"I won't be disturbing you anyways, I'll just come for a shower, and then we eat at Yuchan's place."

"Alright, have a fun night you too, and stay safe, there's condoms in my room if you need Junhee" He winked playfully as he got up.

"You sure you want me to dig through your sex drawer while the boy you have a crush on is here. Is he even into guys?" Junhee frowned. He didn't want his friend to get his hopes up for nothing.

"Wanna know the best part? He fucking is!" He said excitedly.

"Oh my god, did I just hear the Kim Byeongkwan swear?" He said, faking shock.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. I'll see you tonight."

He just waved and rushed back to the apartment. He had to make sure everything was spotless for when Sehyoon would come. He had never tried this hard for a boy, but on the other hand, he had never felt such strong emotions for a boy he had just met either. Byeongkwan wasn't really the type to believe in love at first sight, but if it existed, it probably felt somewhat like that.

As soon as he step foot back into the dorms, when his day ended, he went pounding on Donghun's door. He was another solo artist, that Sehyoon shared a dorm with, and being not a lot older, but far more experienced than he was, he usually went to him when he needed advice.

"Geez, what's going on with you?" Donghun groaned as he opened the door.

"I need to talk to you, and I need you to help me, right now, please!" Sehyoon seemed fairly distressed, so Donghun let him enter. They both sat on the bed, and the older let him speak. "Okay, do you believe in like, love at first sight, and all that stuff. Because I know I do, and I think my new stylist he's just so adorable, and he likes men, and he's completely my type, and I'm supposed to go to his place to work, and I'm panicking Donghun, what do I do?"

"Okay, give me like 5 seconds to process this, I just woke up from the heaviest nap." He rubbed at his eyes, and yawned heavily. "Mh, sorry, so basically, you're gay panicking, is that what you're telling me?" Sehyoon nodded. "And, that might sound simple, but would that be so bad? I mean, being in love is quite nice isn't it?"

"Aren't you supposed to tell me that it isn't wise, and that I don't know him?" Sehyoon frowned.

"Is that what you want m to tell you?" Donghun half-smiled. "And you're going to be working together, that leaves you quite the time to get to know each other."

"But what if it's one sided?" Sehyoon was playing with his hands. That was his fear, and the reason he never had a real relationship yet.

"Well, that's life Sehyoon, but you'll never know if you never try." He smiled softly. "Is he really that pretty?"

"Fuck yeah he is, I've never seen a boy as pretty as him, you should have seen, his small frame, his pretty eyes and full lips." Sehyoon sighed, trying to reminisce about all the features that struck him.

"Fucking go for it then." Donghun laughed. "I'm not letting you pass up that opportunity. Do you need help picking up clothes?" Sehyoon eagerly nodded. "Okay okay, do you want to seduce him right away? Or do you still want to be a good student tonight?"

"I guess, a mix of both?" His cheeks redened, and he played with the hem of his shirt. "I don't really know if I can be the seductive type though."

"Stop that Sehyoon. You're attractive. You can rock sexy and cute. I don't like that you bring yourself down like that. I hope that guy can make you realize how much hidden potential you really have."

Sehyoon smiled and looked up a little, to see Donghun handing him clothes, after searching through both of their wardrobes. He didn't recognize some of them, so he assumed they were from the other man's closet. He quickly went to his room to get changed. The outfit consisted in an oversized shirt tucked in skinny black jeans. He usually never wore skinny jeans, because he always thought he wasn't fit enough for them. He went back to Donghun's room, not vry sure of himself.

"Okay, before you say anything, yes, you're thin enough for those." He frowned. "They are mine, and you fit into them better than I do, does that mean I'm fat?"

"No, absolutely not Donghun! It's just, I have big thighs."

"Because you work out!" He insisted. "And let me tell you, those" He motioned at said thighs. "Are attractive as hell! Now please unbutton that shirt a little, you're not going to meet his parents."

They both chuckled, and Sehyoon did as he was told. Once he got the okay from Donghun, he went to the bathroom to style his hair, and apply a little makeup, as he always did.

"Okay, now please go get that man, I won't stand you whining and interrupting every nap I try to do." He chuckled. "You look great Sehyoon."

"Thank you a lot, and sorry for your sleep schedule." He said, a little embarrassed.

"It's okay, you're feeling better, and that is what matters."

Sehyoon smiled and texted Byeongkwan, saying he was ready to come, if the other boy was okay with that. He felt his stomach twist and turn when the stylist responded with his address.