Three

His morning started off as usual. He scrolled on his phone for like an hour after his alarm went off. Once he finally decided to get up, he ran a hand through his hair as he yawned, and made himself breakfast, a simple coffee and two pieces of toast. Judging by the music coming from downstairs, Junhee was already at the salon. The gray-haired boy hummed softly to the tunes playing as he went to chose his clothes for the day. He wanted to look professional, but not too stuck-up. He actually really enjoyed making friends with the artist he worked with. He actually got fired by JYP for going out for a meal with 3racha. But he couldn't care less, he kept their numbers, and was free from this hellhole. He finally settled for a very colored crop top and very high waisted skinny black jeans. His favorite Vans were ready by the door. He danced to the shower, humming to the tune of Bambi by Baekhyun, that was playing now in the shop. He washed his hair thoroughly, luckily this meeting fell right on the day he had to. When he stepped out of the shower, he wrapped a towel around his waist, and inspected his already fading hair in the mirror. Maybe it was time to dye them again? Maybe a vivid color for once. Yeah, he'll have to think of it a little. He dressed up, and did his hair, making it perfectly fluffy, and slightly curly. Just for fun, he even braided some small strands. It was his thing lately, he did that almost every time he had to go out. Byeongkwan liked to take care of his looks. He was not a vain person, but he liked to be pretty, and he especially liked this routine he had, and the fact he could arrange some himself-time. He prepped his skin with all sorts of serums and lotions, before doing his makeup. He never wore heavy makeup, just enough to enhance his feature. He liked to correct the few spots on his skin, and bring attention to his eyes with a simple liner. Just for the sake of it today, he decided to add a little glitter to the corner of his eyes, and to top it all with a simple pinkish lipstick. Once satisfied with how he looked, he went back to his bedroom, to fold some laundry. As he put away some skirts, he questioned his choice of clothing. Yeah, skirts felt amazing to wear, and he felt amazing wearing them, but people have had bad reactions to those in the past, so he got kind of careful with them. He longed for a relationship where he could be wearing his pretty skirts all day. But that wouldn't be coming so soon, so yeah, he still had to go on with his life for the time remaining. He'd stick with crop tops for now.

He took car of the house in the morning, ate, and then started making his way to the company's building. He liked to be early everywhere he went, and he couldn't stand being late. So here he was, at 12:45, announcing himself at the receptionist that he knew all too well.

"Oh, you're Sehyoon's new stylist!" She said excitedly. "I'm so glad he's with you, and not that other girl. She seemed so full of herself, she wouldn't say hi to me because I am "just" a receptionist." She rolled her eyes. "You'll see, he's great, and he's a very nice and polite man. A little shy I guess, but you're good at bringing them out of their shells." She winked at him, and checked her schedule. "They're still in meeting I think, but you can go to Mrs Kim's office, they should be done soon."

"Alright, thank you so much Hyein!" He smiled brightly at her. "And by the way, I really like your hair like that, it compliments your face very well."

"Aaah Byeongkwan" She groaned. "Why can't you be straight."

They both chuckled, before Byeongkwan made his way to the office. Right as he got there, the CEO was leaving with some man. The infamous Sehyoon, he guessed. He couldn't see it as he was facing the other way, but already, Byeongkwan's stylist mind was on full creative mode. He had a pretty usual body shape. He had semi broad shoulder, and a straight torso, not too much hips, but just enough to look good in anything. His legs seemed toned in just the right places, same went for his arms, that were a little more on the muscular side. But when the boy turned around, Byeongkwan's mind went completely, and utterly blank. He was not the type to lose his composure, but this time, he completely froze in place. He inspected his face closely. He had a puppy type of face, with soft features and pretty eyes. His gentleness could be seen on his face, and in the way he looked at Byeongkwan.

"Oh, hi Byeongkwan!" The CEO's voice brought him out of his trance rather abruptly. "How are you doing, still early I see?" She smiled.

"Y-Yeah, but you can finish your meeting if you were not done, I'll wait!" He bowed to both the woman, and the artist.

" Nah, I think we're pretty much done?" She turned to Sehyoon to ask for approval, and he simply smiled at her, while nodding once. "Why don't we go to the coffee down the street? It'll be way less formal."

Byeongkwan smiled, and followed them there. For once in his life, he didn't talk while they walked. He was usually the type of person to hate those kind of silences, but he was too afraid of making a fool of himself. Once they sat down in the small cosy café, and ordered, he tried to relax. He wanted to make a good first impression on the boy in front of him.

"Okay, so Byeongkwan, I'll let you introduce yourself, if that's cool with you, and then Sehyoon, you can do the same." The man smiled and nodded.