Four

"Oh, erm, okay. Well, I'm Kim Byeongkwan, nice to meet you." He said awkwardly, and Sehyoon chuckled. Man, what a pretty sound. "I've been a stylist for about 4 years now, and I've always worked with kpop groups, or solo artists. I always try and respect the boundaries, and expectations of the people I work with, and oh my god why does it sound like a job interview, I'm sorry." He shook his head as the two others laughed. "I guess you'll just have to discover me while we work together." He winked a little, and for a split second, he swore he could have seen the other man blush slightly.

"Well, my turn I guess." Sehyoon shyly started. Oh gosh his voice is as pretty as his face, Byeongkwan thought. "I'm Kim Sehyoon, I'm 23, and I've been singing and playing instruments since I was about ten." He paused for a second when the waitress brought their drinks, to thank here with a big smile. He really was a gentle man. "Erm, yeah, that's about all that is important to me I guess? I'm a Taurus, if that matters." He said with a smile.

"That seems good to me, and to be fair, I don't really know anything about star signs." He smiled at the both of them, trying to not hyperfixate on Sehyoon, to avoid making him uncomfortable. "Now, please feed my curiosity. Do you have an idea as to why the other stylist quit like that?"

"Ah, yeah, we actually debated about that this morning, and we think we know." She looked at Sehyoon. "Do you want to explain?"

"Well, only if he doesn't run away." He asked her with a frown.

"Yeah, no, trust me, there is no chance he'd run because of that." She said with a sly smile, that made Byeongkwan frown, his mind fulminating with questions.

"Okay, then, we think it's because of the giant pride flag I have in my studio." He said, a bit scare about Byeongkwan's possible answer to that.

"Oh? Well, she's dumb then." He laughed, and showed Sehyoon the little bi flag embroidered on the pocket of his jean jacket. "We ain't going to work with any homophobics here." He proudly smiled, and Sehyoon's eyes lit up. "I know you don't know me yet, but I really insist on the fact that around me, you're completely free to be yourself, and express yourself. I hope you decide to work with me, but I can let you some time to decide if you wish."

"No!" His response was rushed, and he blushed right after. "I mean, I already want to work with you, I don't need any time to decide."

"Amazing then, I look forward to that." He smiled bright at the man. "Do you have any time in your schedule soon? So we can discuss what styles you like, and what you absolutely don't want? It's easier for me this way, to think about the outfits."

"Yeah, I guess I could be free tonight?" He looked at the CEO for approval, and she nodded.

"Yes, but all of our meeting rooms are occupied." She said, checking for the information on his phone at the same time.

"I know you usually don't allow that, but I live really close by, maybe we could do it at my place? Plus I have a lot of clothes there already, and it would probably be easier to discuss the first outfits with real examples?" Byeongkwan asked without thinking. If he brought Sehyoon home, he'd never hear the end of it.

"Yeah, I trust you enough for that. And he's still small, so it should be okay." She smiled. "Would that be okay with you Sehyoon?"

"Yeah, yeah I don't see any problem with it, thank you Ms Kim!" He smiled at Byeongkwan.

"Then it's a deal. I'll leave you my phone number, could you text me when you're done? I'll send you the address."

Once they exchanged numbers, Sehyoon had to go on with his schedule, and Byeongkwan just had to go home and gay panic, to be honest.