Twelve

They spent the first week adjusting to their new work schedule, and since Sehyoon exceptionally had his Friday night free, Byeongkwan had invited him to dinner a his place. They both figured out that dining outside was a bit of trouble, so he thought this was a good idea. He also kind of wanted to make things official with Sehyoon.

"So you're basically throwing me out of my own house huh?" Junhee cocked an eyebrow.

"Please, I'm just asking you to fuck with Chan at his place for once." Byeongkwan rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." He snickered. "You'll be the one doing the fucking anyways."

"We're not!" Byeongkwan smacked his arms. "I just want to make things right with him, please."

"I know baby, I'm messing with you." He chuckled. "Yes, I'll be away tonight."

As Jun went to work, Byeongkwan started getting ready. He cleaned his house, changed the bedding (just in case, he thought, Jun's words getting to his head), and went to make some errands. He let his dishes cooking slowly, as he went to take a bath. He made sure he smelled good, and that his skin was as soft as ever. He even put on some glittered body lotion. When he got out, he got dressed in a very skin tight turtleneck, a white skirt, and some stockings. Ever since Sehyoon complimented one of his skirts, he felt safe wearing them around the other male, and that felt so refreshing. Just as he got out of the bathroom, there was a soft knock on the door. Byeongkwan hurried to open it, and his mouth almost dropped at the sight. Sehyoon was wearing a black tank top, with an almost completely opened shirt over it, both of them tucked into dress pants.

"You look incredible Sehyoon." He breathed as he let him in.

"I should be the one saying that Kwan." He smiled and pecked his lips, slowly holding his chin with two fingers. "But you look incredible all the time."

Byeongkwan smiled and spun around, so that his skirt would flow a little, making the other male smile. He invited Sehyoon to sit down, as he went to get the bottle of wine from the kitchen. Some scented candles were lit, and Sehyoon couldn't help but feel very at ease. Byeongkwan's apartment was very comforting, he had felt that the first time already.

"I didn't know what you liked, so I went with my favorite, I hope that's okay?" Byeongkwan asked as he came back to the sofa with the bottle and 2 glasses.

"Ah, I'm not really a big wine connoisseur, so I'll entrust your judgment." He smiled as he moved to make room for Byeongkwan. A soft playlist was on the background. "What did I do to deserve such a treatment?"

"I don't know, I just wanted to make you happy, and to relieve some tension." Byeongkwan smiled as he poured the glasses. "I know you've had a big week."

"You're too good for me." He held his glass, and cheered with Byeongkwan. "Thank you."

"To be honest, there is also something else I wanted to ask you." He said, after sipping once. "I mean, we've started this thing a little over a month ago, and I love it. But I kind of want more. I would like you to be my boyfriend, for real?"

"I- Well, yes of course?" Sehyoon smiled. "But I already thought you were? I'm sorry, I'm so confused."

They both laughed it off a little, before proceeding to the meal. Sehyoon complimented Byeongkwan a thousand times, and soon, they found themselves cuddling on the couch. But Sehyoon's wincing with every move, made Byeongkwan worry.

"Are you okay Yoonie?" He asked, as he sat up.

"Yeah, my back is pretty sore." He laughed it off. "I'll live, don't worry."

Without another word, Byeongkwan got up, and extended his hand for Sehyoon to take. The singer obliged, not without a questioning frown, and let Byeongkwan lead him to his bedroom.

"I'll give you a massage, can you lay down, shirtless?" He asked softly, running his hand over Sehyoon's chest.

"A-Are you sure?" He stuttered. He still felt incredibly self conscious over his body.

"I just want you to feel good baby, I promise."

The nickname went straight to his guts, and he nodded. He undressed rapidly, almost instantly laying down so Byeongkwan wouldn't have the time to see him. The boy came to the side of the bed, and lit up a small candle.

"This is for massages, it might be a bit hot, is this something you're sensitive to?" He asked, his voice as soft and caring as always.

"N-No, I don't think so, just the normal extent?"

"Alright. I'm using it because my hands get really cold, and this helps." He chuckled, as he straddled Sehyoon's back. "If I talk too much, please tell me and I'll shut up." He said as he started applying the wax on his boyfriend's back.

"I really love hearing you talk, please, never stop." Sehyoon sighed in pleasure. The mix of Byeongkwan's low voice, his soft hands and the warm wax was making his toes curl. "Your talking helps me relax, and l-learn" He felt weird saying that.

"Alright baby." He started massaging the knots in his shoulders. "How often do you work out? You're so toned, oh my god."

"A-Ah, maybe 2 or 3 times a week?" He tried to suppress a moan as Byeongkwan took car of a very painful spot, that had been bothering him for weeks. "But I know you workout too."

"Yeah, you're right, but not as much. Just enough to keep my figure. I'm blessed with genetics, I have to admit." He paused for a while. "You remember the day I saw you topless for the first time, on accident? Since this day I've been wanting to tell you how attractive I find your body, but I didn't want to make it even more inappropriate."

"Y-You really do?" Sehyoon didn't know how to respond to that. No one called his attractive in this way. Sure, Donghun told him, but it didn't feel the same.

"Of course I do!" He smiled, repositioning his body to have more strength in his forearms. "You look absolutely incredible. I like that you're toned but soft."

"Do you have a type?" Sehyoon asked.

"I wouldn't say that no." He smiled, and bent so he could kiss the back of Sehyoon's neck. "I just think that I fell for you entirely. Mind and body."

"Stop that, I will cry." Sehyoon said, his voice already trembling.

"Don't cry Yoonie." He continued his massage down his back. "I'm just telling you the truth. I know you don't believe in yourself, and I will spend every day telling you your worth, until you're finally able to see it for yourself."