Six

Byeongkwan had just changed from his work clothes to a nice cropped silky lavender shirt, and kept his very high waisted jeans, as he perfectly knew the good they did for his figure. Every time his phone rang with a text notification, his heart started racing like crazy. But when Kim Sehyoon's name finally appeared, he froze in place, unable to respond. When he finally managed to tape a shaky simple answer (it was just his address, really), he started running in place, putting away the last things that needed to be. He sprayed a little of his favorite perfume on his collarbones and wrists, fixed his makeup and his hair. As he made his way back to the small kitchen, a small and soft knock was heard on the door. He rushed to open it, but paused for a second with his hand on the doorknob, trying to regain his breath and composure. When he opened, he couldn't control his face lighting up, and then turning red as he realized his outfit.

"Oh wow." He muttered under his breath, before he could catch the words.

"I-I'm sorry. I know that was too much, and that it doesn't fit me!" Sehyoon instantly apologized. "I'll go change if you want?"

"No, absolutely not!" Byeongkwan said as he let him enter. "This looks stunning on you, and I'm getting soooo many ideas. It's just fairly different from what I saw at the meeting, it caught me off guard!"

"Oh well, thank you." He blushed a deep shade of red, and looked away.

Byeongkwan smiled and closed the door behind them, inviting Sehyoon to take place on the couch as he went to grab his notebook and drawing pad.

"Do you want something to drink?" He asked gently as he set everything on the coffee table.

"Water's fine, don't bother, it's already so nice of you to invite me to work here."

"What do you mean nice of me?" Byeongkwan laughed. "You're the nice one that walked here after your long day of work. I should be thanking you." He smiled as he went to make himself a cup of coffee. He was kind of addicted to that thing.

"Oh, it wasn't that far." He politely answered. "Even though I got a little confused as to why you lived in a tattoo parlor at first."

"Oh yeah, I should have made it clearer I'm sorry. I rarely receive guests, so I didn't think of it."

"It's okay, someone downstairs told me." He smiled as Byeongkwan handed him the glass. "Thank you."

The smaller boy smiled and sat on a pillow on the floor, getting his drawing supplies out. He's always been drawing the outfits directly, his mind worked better like that.

"I'm sorry, I know it's weird I sit on the floor, but, it's actually better for my back." He half explained, half apologized to Sehyoon.

"No no, it's not weird at all!" He smiled. "I actually spend way more time playing on the floor too."

"Oh really? Well, feel free to come ad sit next to me if you'd rather." He invited, as he got out a floor pillow from under the table.

As Sehyoon got up to change spots, Junhee entered the apartment. He jumped to conclusions, as he always did, and felt a pang of jealousy in his stomach. Of course Byeongkwan had a boyfriend, and of course it was someone as pretty as the guy that just entered. He bit the inside of his mouth, and bowed to the man.

"Oh wow, don't have to be so formal, but thank you." He smiled. "You must be Sehyoon? I've heard a lot about you." He winked and Byeongkwan sent him a death glare. "Anyways, I'm not staying long, I'm just taking a shower and heading to my date. See you around, hopefully we can talk more next time."

With that, he just disappeared into the bathroom, and Sehyoon took a moment to process everything. He was going on a date, and Byeongkwan was there, so that meant..

"Ah, sorry for Junhee, he's my roommate, and he can be kind of annoying sometimes." Byeongkwan answered his thoughts.

"Oh, you're only roommates?" Sehyoon asked as he finally sat down next to Byeongkwan, not too close for now.

"Yah, he actually works at the salon downstairs." He said simply. "What, you thought we were more than that?" He raised an eyebrow, a small smile on his lips.

"Well, I mean." Sehyoon stuttered. "You're both very attractive, so, I guess I thought."

"Thanks." He smiled. "But no, we've always been just friends. And, don't think the other way, you're a very attractive human too."

Sehyoon blushed even harder, and their little moment was interrupted by Junhee storming out of the bathroom, and out of the apartment, making the two of them chuckle.

"Now, what do you say we start on this new wardrobe of yours?" Byeongkwan smiled, gently starting to doodle on his notebook.

They talked about what Sehyoon liked and didn't like for a good hour and a half, together deciding on what was best for the image he wanted to send as an idol. They definitely had to work on the man's confidence, but other than that, they were pretty much on the same page. Once Byeongkwan had finally drawn a prototype outfits for Sehyoon's music video next week, he showed it to him. Sehyoon scooted closer, and his mind was filled with Byeongkwan's perfume. He was surprised that the boy smelled like fruits, and berries, but he absolutely loved that. He hated strong male perfumes, and he thought Byeongkwan's scent fit him like a glove.

The gray haired boy couldn't help but softly bite his lip as the man got closer to him, shoulders touching.