Beauties

Kinn

On our way out of an enemy's territory,me and my partners found out we had been poisoned. This was all due to our carelessness,we thought the enemy pack will be satisfied with the peace treaty,it seems they mistook our kindness for weakness and they used it against us.

And that was their biggest mistake, because even though I and my partners were Alphas,we weren't just any weakling Alphas,my partners are pureblood Alphas,me being a hybrid Alpha and of course the deadliest and ruthless. Wolves bane although has an effect on us but it was more like a scratch.

"They are stupid." My cousin Vegas says with his blood lust voice,he was more ruthless and evil than me,just not stronger but when it comes to having empathy am more like my mother. But don't let that deceive you,I can be as bad.

"We can kill all of them....we ain't many but we can take all of them down." Time,my best friend and beta says as his voice contains his excitement about this killing sphere we're about to partake.

"Let's just leave them be and just come back later." Kim,my younger brother says softly,he was more like the peace seeker,that doesn't mean he doesn't have the bloodlust that runs in the family. He's vicious when provoked.

"I can't take the disrespect! We come here personally to make peace with these lowlifes and they think they can disrespect us like this?!" Vegas booms as he was already enraged and so am I , thinking about the fact that we high Alphas leaving our own territory to come to this shithole to seek peace,for once we try doing good and this is the payment we receive?

"I won't accept this either!" Macau,the youngest between us chirps in. I glance at all of them and with a hardened exterior,I make my command.

"We kill them."

We are the Viking Pack,the most brutal and barbarian pack. We stood in the border between the enemy's pack and ours with our claws already extended. Yes we are half beast,half human. It takes only the royal family of Viking Pack to be able to have that powerful transformation. With out fangs elongated, darker shade of furs covering me with my clothes torn apart leaving only my trousers tattered but still covering my nakedness,I glance at my family to see all three already transformed.

Vega's fur is a dark shade,not as dark as mine,while I am darker like night he is just light dark, Kim's fur is dark brown,Time's brown and Macau is a beautiful shade of light brown. Each one of us ready to teach a whole ass pack a lesson. Maybe we won't kill the women and children but the Alphas ,they all die.

We charged back into the enemy's territory,tearing and ripping anything in our way apart,I watch the blood spill on the ground and immediately,I saw red and that's all it was till the pack Alpha's severed head was under my feet with my fur and body bathed in blood,the blood of the Alfeen Pack,my companions were no different either.

Though we killed almost everyone we spared the little ones and some submissive women.

We went to a near river and washed down the blood off our bodies before putting on new clothes we brought along with us. But something caught my attention on the far bank of the river,it was like a person,if my eyes aren't deceiving me then I will say I saw a woman,not just any woman a very ethereal one,like a goddess and a sweet scent hit my nostril making it flare to get more of whatever that is.

But just as how the scent came it disappeared and so is the figure I saw.

"Did you see her?" I asked Vegas, who looked around but obviously didn't get what I was talking about.

"Who?" He asked.

"Erm...no one, let's get out of here." I tell them as we made our way ahead,going back to our home and pack.
.
.
.
.
.
"We're lost." Kim stated the obvious which made Vegas to roll his eyes. I don't understand,this is not the first time I have come to Alfeen Pack so how the hell are we lost. I remember clearly that we went on the right route,so what happened?