Doomsday [2/2]

Continuation....

10 years after the doomsday,the next in line for the Luna's position,the omega son of Apo Nattawin,Porsche was now 9 years old. Though he was that young,his knowledge and smartness was higher than any average grown up.

He could communicate very well with people,he could do so much no one his age could. But all that was probably because his mother wasn't just any omega but a fragment of the moon goddess. Not only is Porsche able to do extraordinary things,he somehow has a very deep connection with his mother,he feels his pain,his happiness,he feels everything his mother feels even when he was a baby.

Apo knows why that is and he decided it was time he left for his son to take over. He gave birth to his last son 4 years ago and named him Porschay,

Tankhun after all these years was able to be a bit of his old self,not too bubbly like before but much better than after the doomsday.

Seeing how Tankhun had been brave and fought his demons and past trauma,Apo let's him be the one to take care of the future Luna and his last born while he's gone. Some of the elders wasn't keen on the idea as they protest against Tankhun being the one to take care of the holy kids of The Mother as he had shown why he shouldn't be trusted but Apo being his best friend knows his friend never wanted what happened to happen.

They all crave that acceptance from their fated mates, everyone will probably lose any sense of reasoning when your mate treats you like queen,no omega in their generation had ever received such care from their mates. Apo even admits to himself how envious Tankhun is,he got the taste of being pampered by his mate even though it was fake but at least that was something.

So he listened to no one as he placed his precious sons in Tankhun and Yok's care.

And since Porsche is also best friends with Pete,that means he won't be lonely after Apo is gone.

The day for his ascension came, Porsche was young but he understood the need for The Mother to ascend back to the moon goddess. It was a big and sorrowful day for the omegas as their only protector was leaving them. Some were afraid of what will happen after he's gone,others believed he will watch over them and make sure no harm is bestowed on them.

While some of them also believed in the warriors The Mother has created to protect them in case of any intrusion which won't be an easy thing to happen considering the barrier surrounding them can't be breached by anyone unless the barrier comes off on it's own.

Apo was dressed in a flowy white garment,his bronze skin shining like the sun as he sits majestically on his throne. If one was told this very ethereal omega was the once the Omega raped, maltreated, rejected,abused,broken and left to die,no one will believe it because as he sat on his throne,he looked so untouchable, untainted,holy and so pure.

And as he started to talk his voice was like a soothing music,warm to the heart and so lovely to the ears.

"This day is a sorrowful day as I have to leave you all,my families and go to a different place. I know some of you have fears but rest assured because I know you all will be safe,I will look after all of you even though you won't see me. The outside world had been too harsh on us,we are gifts but we got rejected and discarded as if we're nothing. To them that's what we are... nothing.

But we must prove them wrong,we ain't weak,we are stronger than they think. As I leave you all,I want everyone to work hard to become stronger,to become ourselves. You all deserve happiness and I know the happiness you all so deserve will come.