His Son[1/2]

Warning: No proofread yet! Will do it later so spare me when you stumble on any grammatical errors.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Unknown POV

Since I turned 5,I started dreaming about a certain beautiful omega. He always came to comfort me whenever I was sad,he always sang me a lullaby which became my favorite.

He was like my best friend but then he told me who he really was,he told me I am his son. As a child who had always been taken good care of because of my status,I never bothered knowing whom my real parents were. Though it always seem that I was happy,it wasn't the whole truth.

The truth is that,I felt lonely....I envy those kids who has parents,I tear up whenever I find myself alone. But then he came into my life,made me feel like I had a mother. Then he told me I really am his child,at first I didn't understand him but then I just accepted it.

Accepted that,my mother only appears in my dreams,and that .... that's the only place he will ever be.....my dreams.

It was okay.... anything was fine as long as he never leaves me alone. Funny thing is,I never bothered asking him why he left me,why he only comes to me in my dreams,where my father is...I was scared of what I will find out.

"Hi baby,how was lessons today?" I immediately threw myself at him, hugging him like my life depended on it.

"Mom."

"Yes baby...what happened?" I smiled a little at the worry lace in his soothing voice.

I looked up at him and shook my head. "Nothing...just wanna hug you."

"Aww baby." He sat down as he embrace me more into his bosom. He rocks me in his arms as his soothing voice lulls me.

I started telling him all I did today,as an alpha even though I don't have parents,my life wasn't that bad. Everything was already set out for me,my life was planned out.

I don't know why Alpha Mile decided to adopt me but he did,and since he had refused to mate anyone and produce heir,am his only son and the next Alpha. And because of that,much is expected of me.

After I finished telling my mom about my day and him telling me stories,I don't remember when I passed out. I woked the next morning feeling refreshed as ever.

That was my life.

Until I turned 18,ready to meet my mate. I was excited about it. I could finally call someone my own in the physical world.

Alpha Mile told me,he will be turning in to me after I find my mate. The night before my 18th birthday, mother came to my dream as usual but this time,he didn't look as happy as he did whenever he came to me.

"Hey mom,are you okay?"

"Oh yes baby,how do you feel about tomorrow.... you're turning 18...gosh you're already so grown. Just yesterday you were my little baby but now you turned into a fine man..." I sat on the floor as I hugged mom's waist,he was sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Am still your baby momma...will always be."

I feel him pat my hair and caressing my head like he always do when I lay on his lap.

"Yes...you will always be my baby..."

"Hey baby."

"Mm." Mom turns my head to look at his,he cups my face as he gaze at me with seriousness.