His Third Eye

Warning: Half of the story is not proofread,bear with me on any grammatical errors.

Porsche

When we got to the farther part of OmegaVerse,where P'Yok reside. It didn't take long before we came in contact with his homey hut and with no further delay we invite ourselves inside.

"Boys!" P'Yok exclaims jovially as she immediately stops whatever she's doing to come meet us at the door.

"Phi,how are you doing?"

"Oh Porsche,am doing well. Come you two,take a sit." She leads us to two chairs as we sat with her also sitting in front of us,her beaming smile not leaving her face.

"Oh boys,I miss you guys,you haven't visited me in ages!" She exclaims dramatically.

"But Phi,I came here the day before yesterday!" Tay says with a smile as Phi Yok dramatically says "really"which Tay nods at that.

"But still it a long time ago!" Phi Yok says whipping his hand up then down making Tay rolls his eyes at him, while I sat there smiling at their antics.

"Enough guys,Phi... where's Phi Tankun?" I ask as I look around the huge hut.

"Oh that oldie, forget about him, he's probably dead somewhere- " Dead your a**,you are dead!" Phi Tankun cuts Phi Yok off as he enters the hut.

Phi Yok smiles nervously as he exclaims "My friend! We're did you go,you didn't tell me you're going out."

"Because you sleep like a dead hog,I couldn't wake you."

"*gasps dramatically* am offended!" Phi Yok exclaims.

These two are the oldest and wisest omegas living in OmegaVerse,Phi Yok is already 110 years old while Phi Tankun is also 109 years old,but they still look like they are in their thirties and that probably is because not only are they omegas,they are also witches.

They are the most chaotic best friends,as you might think they are enemies if you encounter them for the first time but trust me when I say they will die for each other.

Their bickering continues as I and Tay stood there like some audience witnessing it,not knowing when this supposed fight will stop.

"Ermm...guys" Tay tries but got no response as they kept going.

"...guys!" Tay exclaims

"What?" The two friends also exclaims at the same time, glaring at us.

"We're here for a purpose,you know." I tell them as realization dawns on them.

"Oh." Phi Tankun says as he exchanged looks with Phi Yok. Oh gosh,remind me again why they are the wisest.

"Erm...sorry dears, take a sit, let's talk." Phi Tankun says as he and Phi Yok sits in front of us,we also took our seats.

"So...what brings you here Luna?" Phi Tankun asks.

"Well...." I went ahead and explained everything about the arrival of the Alphas to them.

"...so we want to know what we should do with them."

"*sigh* this was bound to happen sooner or later." Phi Yok mutters as he shares a worried look with Phi Tankun. I also noticed how they seem a bit fidgety.

"Well, you must release them but let them stay a while before you guys let them go back to their home. Now let me tell you two something."
Phi Tankun says as he leans on his elbow and stares sternly at us.

"Those Alphas you see are on a mission, though they themselves probably don't know. They are here to amend for their sins."

"What sins Phi?" Tay asks confusedly.