A Monster

Warning: A bit of angst at the end,so prepare yourselves or skip when you get there, thank you. Enjoy Reading!

Pete

What just happened?

I look around me as I instantly hear a growl from our captives,and immediately a growl also escapes from me as well meeting with Luna and Tay's own growl.

That's when Luna booms out for the execution of the captives. One of them started assuring us how they mean no harm. Somehow I don't trust his words, maybe am feeling a bit paranoid due to the shift that just happened but I seriously think that guy is trouble.

His eyes screams more wickedness than his so called genuine words.

My insides churns a bit when I feel his eyes on me,and they had been on me since Luna ordered us to take them to the dungeon. As the head guard and warrior,I lead the way to the underground dungeon to make sure they are kept well and tight to of course avoid them escaping.

I was about to leave when I got a whiff of a strong musk scent,it smells of burnt wood and lemons,the smell is strong, intoxicating, dangerous yet safe. I look at the cell to be met with the same intense eyes that had been on me ever since we caught them,those eyes only left me when we brought them to the Luna.

"Hey, what's your name?" I hear him speak in a sensual and soft voice. It affected my body in ways I can't comprehend. I glare at him in silence as he looks at me expectantly with a smile which looks more like a smirk.

"Leave him be Vegas." One of them said as if he was bored or something, like whatever that was happening wasn't actually bothering him that much.

"And why should I,Kim? He looks so damn hot and he's my mate." Vegas or whatever he's called responded back but he just whispered the last part making it a bit hard for me to get what he was actually saying. I see the others roll their eyes at him.

"What do you want?" I spat out coldly still spotting a glare.

"You're one feisty little thing."

"And do know that,this feisty little thing...." I steps closer to the cell facing him head on as I continue " can actually bite?" I exposed my sharp little fangs.

He looks a bit taken a back at that but he immediately composed himself and burst out laughing,like I just said and did the most funniest thing he has ever heard and probably seen. I feel like this little piece of shit is looking down on me.

"You're cute."

"Fuck off." I say with a little growl and walk out of there,but I still feel his heated gaze staring hard at me.

And it really bothers me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Porsche!!!! Shiaa Porsche!!"

"What?!" I hear Luna asks annoyingly.

"Why didn't you let us kill them and why did your eyes and ours change,why do I feel so weird and why is my stomach churning,am I going to die....I..."  Tay suddenly pats my shoulder from behind as he stops me from my rambling.

"Enough,Pete."

"But I wanna know." I whine as I made myself comfortable in the Luna's room.

"Sure you do but let's get serious here guys." Tay says as he seriously looks at Luna and me.

I sit on the Luna's bed,the Luna also sitting on a one man throne like chair while Tay stood in front of us with his arms folded and a frown adorning his pretty face.

"I don't trust them." Tay informs.

"Me neither. Especially the one who was speaking,he smells like trouble and I feel very weird when I see him and he also smells like lemons, it's strong, intoxicating, dangerous and somehow safe..and.."