Something Isn't Right

Warning: No proofread yet!

Kinn

I still can't believe I've found my mate and by the looks of things,he doesn't want this. But I do,I really want him and am obviously not leaving here without him.

After Vegas surprised us with a knowledge we didn't know he have, instead of us bring slaughtered or whatever they meant to do to us,we were instead taken to a dungeon to be kept for further notice.

It funny how none of us was actually not bothered about being executed by these beauties. Well the keyword is beauty, we're obviously smitten. Yes and that fast, don't blame us, we're only cold blooded animals and we love beautiful things.

I look sceptical at Vegas as we sat in the dungeon,I know he can feel my gaze on him as it didn't take for him to send a glare my way and of course "What?" He burst annoyingly.

"Whatever you're planning,stop." I say calmly but he knows my words ain't that calm. He might think since he knows so much about these people he can do something shady. I know my cousin, though we hardly get along and are at each other's throats each and every second,I still know him quite well.

He is the god of mischief,he can't help it. He just wasn't born to be good,none of us was.

I hear him chuckle like what I said was funny but the look on his face says otherwise.

"Why are you paranoid Alpha Kinn...So serious." He teases as he leans against the wall still glaring at me.

"I saw how you were staring at their Luna." I say as I get up and walk dangerously to him but he wasn't backing off as he also stood up facing me head on. I held his collar not too tight neither gentle. As I continue. "Let me make this clear Vegas, he's my mate and no matter how displease he is about that realization,he is still Mine!" I growl lowly when I said the last part. He growls back threateningly but he is not a threat to me.

"Enough!" Kim exclaims sternly.

I smile a little,as I patted Vegas's shoulders and neaten the area of his shirt I held.

"Just a friendly warning, nothing else." I say smiling a little but it was gone within a second.

Vegas hit my hand away from him with a glare,I glare back and went to sit back at my previous position.

"This is not home were you can go running to your dad with your tail between your legs like the chicken you're,I can do whatever I want and since you brought this up,I will just be honest with you."  Vegas smirks as he looks down on me before continuing.

"The Luna is the prettiest and I will have him under me as I fuck him into oblivion,let him take my cock in his pussy and have him round with my pups_ " I couldn't let him land as I launch into him,my already harden fist slamming very hard in his cheek. I hit him again ,he also launched back but I couldn't feel the pain as we both slam into each other.

He was transforming and so was I,The others were already transforming as well to stop this fight.

But all I can see is red,as I punched him over and over again with him throwing punches my way as well.

"DON'T EVER TALK SUCH FILTH ABOUT MY MATE LIKE THAT EVER!! DO YOU FUCKING HEAR ME!" I say in an animalistic tone as my beast was the one doing the talking,as my fist slams hard into him again. And that's when we heard that angelic voice.

"Enough!!!" He screams and just like that we both calm down as we all transform back with our clothes tattered but our privates bring covered with some little cloth from the remains.