MINE

Warning-: No proofread yet,pls ignore any typos or grammatic errors ,will edit it later,Happy reading!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As Vegas makes his way through the huge corridor the only thing on his mind was the image of those omegas entangled together. The more he thought about it,the more annoyed he felt.

This feeling is very foreign to and he just didn't know what to make of it. The pheromones he was releasing was that of an angry and furious Alpha,any omega who comes face to face with him, immediately scurries off,covering their nose.

He finally makes his way out of the castle and into a nearby beautiful garden,he says down still processing the information he just got .

Though he's angry but at the same time, there's this sadness,nestled in his heart. As Vegas was brooding,he didn't notice the figure approaching him.

"Your pheromones reeks and is making all the omegas nearby quite uncomfortable,I suggest you fix whatever this is." Pete came to stand in front of Vegas as he glares at him. He coming to Vegas something none of his two other omegas friends approved of. But he wasn't going to be avoiding Vegas like some coward just because he doesn't want him as a mate. He's stronger than that. It's true Vegas is his biggest fear but he also learned that the only way to get rid of your fears is to face 'em and fight 'em.

Vegas didn't hesitate to glare back at Pete,he came more into Pete's personal space for the latter's comfort.

"You and those two omegas fucks yourselves." This wasn't a question but Vegas felt like he deserved an answer.

Pete was taken a back a little by what Vegas was implying,but when he came to the realization of what Vegas could probably mean,he just chuckled a little and smirked with his arms folded on his boson.

"What does that have anything to do with you?"

Vegas looked disbelief as he took Pete's arm , gripping it a bit too tight,"Do you bitches do that shit or not?!"

"Vegas let go off me! Why do you even care? We don't know each other and you don't fucking want me neither do I,so I owe you no explanation!!" Pete jerks his bruised arm out of Vegas death grip.

But it didn't take long as Vegas was now gripping both of his arms as he growls lowly in his throat,"Mine"

"I am not yours,jerk!" Pete frees himself as he punches Vegas hard on his face,knocking him down on the floor. Vegas was so shocked that he couldn't comprehend what actually happened. He never expected Pete to go against or any omega to dare do that.

He sat there as he wipes his mouth and noticed the blood of his hand,he shot his head up as he glares at Pete.

"Don't you ever think you can treat me like some fucking bitch and see no damn blood of yours. Treat me like that one more time and I'll kill you, asshole and send you back to the ground you came from,cause that's where you belong, dirt!" Pete kicks Vegas as he walks away not before "oh and the Luna says,if you don't want trouble, fucking fix that darn pheromones."

Vegas for the first time was not angry that someone he considers below him put him in his place,in fact he was more amused.

The thing about Vegas is that he loves challenges,and not one to back away from one. He smirks as he watches Pete's ass bouncing off in a tight ass pant,until Pete was out of his view.

"You have no idea what you just did...Omega." Vegas says with a smirk under his breathe as he stands up patting of dust from his trousers.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The first thing Pete did as he got away from Vegas is letting out his breathe,he brings his hands to his chest as he feels the loud thumping of his heart. He never meant to get back at Vegas but he's so proud of himself for standing up against that bad Alpha. He snickers as he remembers Vegas shocked face "Serves him right for messing with me."