Lemme tell you something

"WE ARE NOW IN CHARGE !OK! OR IS THAT TOO MUCH FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND!" The careers that found us are now pointing there weapons at us and tying up the two boys. The head one strides over to me giving me flashbacks to when I "talked" to the head Gamemaker. Although instead of hitting on/threatening me he just said "So you are the Rainwing that destroyed our supplies and made that base of operations a death trap and got Skyward killed!"

"I was not the one that raided your supplies but I did mastermind it." I stand taller and prepare to shoot venom on his face.

He somehow read what I was about to do "Oh no you don't!" He says while clamping my jaw shut. Then he looks at the youngest dragon on his team "Hydrogen! Get me a rope! And some tarp!" As the little Icewing scurries away the current leader turns back to me. "Don't try anything! If you do the others get it! Understood!" I try and mutter ok but it came out as "Mph fh mm." But he seemed to understand.

We have all been tied up for a few hours now and the entire time the career pack was discussing what to do with us. It was still the middle of the night, so I have no idea what the big Idea was. They must have come to a conclusion of some sorts because they split and some got supplies and set up camp with one dragon near each prisoner. I watched the most of the career pack boss Hydrogen around before he was sent to watch me. I watched him set up his tent and then pull out some food. Even though I ate recently and I have gone longer without food my stomach growled. I Tapped my tied muzzle with my bagged hands. He turned to look at me. I did it again and he tilted his head "Are you going to kill me if I untie you?" I shook my head. "Good." 

He struggled to untie my face before just giving up and cutting me loose. "Food man." I demand while putting my hand out. He reluctantly gives me jerky. As I was eating I started talking "You know they are just using you. Right?"

"They are?" He looked taken aback.

"Ya they are. Don't know if you have seen this back in your district but in District 7 some of the bigger dragons will use the young ones to do work they don't want to do."

"Is that what there doing?"

"Probably! I mean first off what happened to the rest of the carriers?"

"Well after the fiasco in the facility they all split into a bunch of groups."

"Well then."

"But how does that affect them using me?"

"Because they originally had a large group to whittle down but now this is just a massive house of wolves." He gave me a confused look "That means that they will use you until you are not useful to them they they." I put my hand and did the slight you thought motion.

"But is there anything I can do about it?" He looked like he was about to cry.

"Well you can off them first." I steal another piece of jerky.

"But how?"

"Surprise them." 

He smiles "I have a better plan actually!"

"Then do it. Go. I would love to see it!" I egg him on.

"Then hold still." He puts the rope back on my muzzle and the tarp back on my claws but ties both very loosely.  "Alright follow my lead."

He pulls me over to the main group of the careers. "I have an Idea for her!" Then he whispers something to them. They all smile and turn to me. I notice a knife flash and start to panic but then I saw Hydrogen wink at me. Didn't calm me down but did tell me he had a plan. Then one of the other careers takes off my muzzle but still holds my mouth shut shut and tells me "I need you to put some of your acid on this knife. We are gonna see how your friends like it on there wings. I go wide eye but then I see my Icewing ally breath in before I close my eyes. 

I felt a waft of cold and hear a cannon shot so I open my eyes and see all of the dragons turned to Hydrogen and one on the floor with ice seemingly growing out of his back. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!" "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" "I WILL KILL YOU NOW!" The rest of the careers were screaming at him. I took my advantage and venomed the one right in front of me and he goes down screaming! Now they all turn around to me! Then I see Hydrogen jump and take down the second-to-last career while a cannon shot marks the end of the dragon I shot venom onto! Then another cannon shot rings out as Hydrogen killed the dragon he jumped on! Then he takes of running.

The head career gives up his advance on me and runs after him screaming "I WILL KILL YOU! YOU ARE SO DEAD!" I wait about seven minutes before two cannon shots mark the fates of both of them.

While I was untying my friends the sun finally came out. "Good job" Iron congratulates me. Then I go to untie Dorylinea and the area around the eye is now a deep purple and his back is starting to go bright red. I try to shake him awake but It wont work. "Iron I think we should settle here until he wakes up. As he is in bad shape." I see Iron nod in agreement.

Alright this will be a sort Authors commentary but I am proud of this chapter. I feel I did well even though it is on the shorter half of chapters I have made. Only about 979 words. Anyhoo how are you all doing cus I'm good. School starts soon. Now May the odds be ever in your favor cus I need to dip. Have a fun week and a good day. Now I'm out.