1-Goodbye BTS!

"Baby, I can't believe you got us sound check and barricade to their farewell concert" Amber squealed full of excitement

"I can't believe how much this shit costs, they better be as great as you claim they are" Janiya sassed, she knew how much her girlfriend loved BTS and she couldn't let the extremely popular band come to their city without Amber being in attendance.

"Oh hush, it was actually pretty cheap considering this is their final tour. Oh my god, I can't believe I'm here! This is gonna be so amazing" Janiya smiled, she couldn't help it, the pure, unadulterated glee on Amber's face paired with the sparkle in her eyes made it all worth it.

"You know I'm just kidding; I'd do anything for you" Janiya's arms snaked around Amber's waist as she placed a kiss on her cheek

"You just trying to get some pussy" she laughed, feeling her girlfriend squeeze her tighter

"Always" she laughed "But what I said before is still true, I love you baby"

"I love you too Niya" Amber turned to give her a kiss on the lips.

Amber's excitement could not be contained, she was in person at the last BTS concert, well the last one to be held in the United States. Their final show will be a 3-day extravaganza held in Seoul a month from now. What Amber didn't know was she'd also be at those concerts thanks to her sneaky but loving girlfriend. Her birthday fell on day 2 so Janiya had to make it happen. She liked to tease Amber a lot, but she truly would do anything to see her happy and smiling and she knew nothing would put a bigger, brighter smile on her face than seeing her favorite K-pop act in their home for their grand finale.

They were down to the last 15 minutes until showtime, Amber bounced in place as they played a medley of the band's hits over the last 15 years. She was sad to see them disbanding but extremely grateful to have gone on the journey with them. Becoming a fan in 2016, at the tender age of 26, she's been hooked ever since, immediately claiming Jin as her bias because of his beautiful singing voice and humor and J-hope as her bias wrecker because of his killer dance moves and sunny disposition. Amber appreciated RM's lyricism and word play, melted at Jimin's dancing, felt immense pride watching Jungkook grow up, related to Suga's struggles, and loved Taehyung's playful behavior and sarcasm. She was 100% OT7. She bled purple.

"Five minutes to go" she squealed, making Janiya chuckle. Even though she would not consider herself a fan, Niya really liked most of the songs she heard from BTS, she really liked Jimin's voice, and enjoyed watching Run BTS! with Amber.

Janiya looked around the sold-out venue seeing people from all walks of life crowded together for a common interest, it was really cool to experience it. Everyone dressed in there super cute/fun/creative outfits, accessorized according to their bias with their light sticks already to go, the energy was palpable.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Everyone screamed when the lights dimmed, and the opening VCR started

"Oh my god, oh my god!" Amber's world was closed off to everyone and everything except the jumbo screen and the stage "Whooo!" She screamed using her hands like megaphone

"Y'all ain't playing" Janiya chuckled to herself, not that anyone would have heard her through the loud music and rolling screams.

"I'd give my left ankle just to sniff Jungkook's armpits" one girl cried out with a bite of her lip

"They look so good, just getting better with age. Whew!" Another woman fanned herself, she looked good, but it was clear she was old enough to be their mom.

"I'm not gay but I'd let RM bend me over" a shouted to the woman next to him, she slapped his arm and laughed telling him to shut up.

These folks are funny. Janiya thought to herself. She sat down allowing the people around her to see better and bobbed her head to the opening song as the crowd went feral including her girlfriend. If Amber wasn't madly in love with her and the men making her damn near cream in her panties were attainable, she might be jealous.

"Jin please marry me!" Amber screamed, reaching out her hand as if he could grab it from her stage. Niya couldn't help laughing, her girl was losing it right in front of her.

"I guess we gon be sister-wives cause he's already mine but I'm not selfish" the girl next to them playfully commented. Amber high fived her and they both giggled.

4 hours and 2 encores later the show came to an overwhelmingly emotional end that left every single person completely wrecked. Not one dry eye in the stadium. Amber was sitting in Janiya's lap, sobbing like someone had died as the venue emptied out.

"I knew I was gonna cry but not this much" she sniffed whole Niya rubbed her back and rocked her "That damn RM and J-hope"

Niya chuckled and wiped under Amber's eye with her thumb. "Those guys are pretty amazing, they even got me to shed a few tears. I see why everyone loves them so much."

"Yeah, it's so bittersweet. I'm really excited for the next stages in their lives but I'm also super sad I won't get any new BTS music or content again" she pressed her lips to Janiya's "Thank you so much for this baby and for coming with me, I had the best time"

"You're welcome, Bambi, I actually had fun too. Army is hilariously horny"

"That is true but most of it is just out of fun, half the people in the room are homos" Amber snorted "Although I must say if the opportunity ever came up you would have to give me a hall pass cause I'd let Jin and Hoseok rail me"

Janiya shook her head, "Honestly, after what I saw tonight, I would too"

Amber threw her head back and cackled, almost falling from her lap. They both laughed at the thought of Janiya even letting a man close enough to kiss her let alone penetrate her.

"As if either of us would ever" Amber calmed down and stood up, adjusting her mini skirt "Let's get out of here before we get locked in"

The two women held hands and followed the confetti littered path toward the exit. Once they got into the main hallway, they saw the lines for the merch booths trailing back several yards. Amber led them over to one and joined at the end.

"I hope they have some more version 4 light sticks, mine broke" she frowned

"They brought a bunch of boxes in so they should have plenty" the guy in front of them informed her

"Cool, thanks"

"No problem" he smiled and turned back around.

Amber pulled out her phone which was hanging on by a mere 28%, she'd depleted her portable battery during the second half of the show, to review her photos and recordings of the incredible moments throughout the concert. She watched the videos smiling and swirling as if she hadn't just seen it live only moments before. Another 45 minutes ticked by then Amber was at the front of the line purchasing 2 light sticks, a keychain, a poster and a hoodie.

Finally, they could go home, Amber was exhausted, and Janiya was quite tired herself, the long day was over and both women were ready to crawl into bed after a hot shower. While walking to their car, Amber went to the driver's side, but Niya pushed her out the way as she yawned.

"I'll drive"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, get in" Amber pressed a quick peck to Janiya's cheek

"Thanks babe" They loaded into the car and pulled out of the parking space. "Bye BTS, thanks for everything" Amber waved at the venue as they drove away from the large structure that held what is sure to be a lifelong memory for everyone that attended.

 "Bye BTS, thanks for everything" Amber waved at the venue as they drove away from the large structure that held what is sure to be a lifelong memory for everyone that attended