16- Oh, What a Night, II

Niya's body was buzzing, partially from excitement and partially from nerves. She was really about to do it; at 35 years of age she was finally about to know what it felt like to have a man inside of her.

"How do you want to approach this, Niya? And what are the rules?" Namjoon asked, holding both of her hands with a firm grip.

"I-I don't know" she looked to her other half for guidance.

"You have to be sensual, nothing rough, too hard or too fast" Amber stated, standing behind Niya with her arms draped around her slim waist and her chin perched over her shoulder "Condoms are a must, absolutely no butt stuff and kissing is fine."

"Oral? Me giving"

"Yes" Janiya couldn't answer fast enough, making him chuckle. He kissed the backs of her hands softly.

"Anything else?" he asked. Amber kissed her cheek and slid her hands up until they were covering Janiya's breast and squeezed drawing out a soft moan from her.

"Take care of her Joon."

"Like she's my own" his dimpled smile lit up the room. He walked Niya towards the bed until the back of her knees hit the mattress, she squeezed his hand. "I got you."

Amber closed and locked the door then slipped out of her dress. She got on the bed behind them and pushed the straps of Janiya's dress down her shoulder, leaving soft kisses in their wake in an effort to keep her calm. Joon's big hands cupped the sides of her face, they were softer than she imagined and warm. Slowly, he dragged them down her body, pushing her dress down along the way until it fell by her feet on its own. She stood before him in nothing but a thong, going braless allowed the dress to fit and look flawless.

His eyes drank her in from head to toe, literally. Every inch of her glowing golden skin mesmerized him. As Amber watched him, she knew Niya was in good hands and that he was going to be a gentle lover despite the rumored reputation many of his fans had bestowed upon him. Janiya was entranced by the man, never in a million years would she have guessed this moment would be taking place, yet there she was anticipating his next move. Namjoon took half a step back and pulled his shirt and undershirt over his head at the same time exposing his buff body, only a thin silver chain around his neck adorned the area. Next, he unbuckled his belt and shed his jeans, leaving him in just boxers and socks. He lifted Janiya onto the bed and kissed her forehead.

"Are you okay?" His breath was warm, and voice was low against the side of her face.

"Yes," she replied. He made eye contact with Amber who gave him a nod to say it was safe to proceed.

Niya moved herself to the middle of the bed, her head resting on a pillow Amber placed for her. She put her arms over her chest and kept her legs together, feeling Namjoon on the bed too. He placed his palm on her knees and pushed outward lightly, the timid woman complied. Amber took her left hand to comfort and assure her that she was safe and not alone. Joon's body touched Janiya's at the intimate parts, still clothed in their own underwear and she gasped feeling his dick, pressing against her vertical lips. She didn't really know what to look forward to but wondered if he was average or above. Before she could get lost in her own thoughts his lips pressed on hers and his chest closed the distance between them. She opened her mouth to accept and give tongue, his pink muscle waved inside her mouth with a controlled hunger.

"I know this is your day and all but I'm jealous" Amber complained, playfully making the other two laugh and break up the tension.

"You didn't hear this from me, and he would be hesitant to admit it, but Hobi would take you up on an offer should you ever make one" Joon winked at her. She blushed then moved closer and stuck Niya's hand into her panties.