17- When You Got That Glow

Amber was up fixing breakfast for everyone. Music filled the kitchen along with the sizzle of bacon and her humming. The scent of fried pork fat, seasoned home fries and freshly baked biscuits lured Jimin from the comfort of slumber and down to where she was. He shuffled into the kitchen and leaned against the counter next to the stove.

"Morning sleepy beauty" Amber greeted him with a bright smile.

"Morning" he grumbled then yawned.

"Still not a morning person I see" she teased and kissed his cheek.

"You're in a cheery mood, last night must've been a success" he said with one eyebrow raised.

"It was. Niya is soaking in a bath right now. And I'm naturally a morning person. No matter what happens the night before I'll be awake and outta bed not later than seven. Definition of an early bird" Jimin nodded. "Have a seat, I'll get you some coffee"

"Thank you" he walked to the island and sat on the opposite side so he could watch her cook "What are making, it smells delicious"

"I already made some biscuits, bacon is almost done, I got home fries here and I'm gonna scramble some eggs in a minute"

"Need help with anything?"

"If you can whip up the eggs I would appreciate it"

"No problem." He got up and took the carton of eggs from the fridge along with heavy cream then pulled salt, pepper, and onion powder from the cabinet.

Jimin cracked and whisked together 8 eggs in a bowl. His help in that area allowed Amber to cook the rest of the bacon without burning out and check the potatoes. She put the bacon on a paper towel lined plate and dumped the excess grease into a container nearby. Jimin gave her the bowl and watched her dump it into the pan and mix them with a wooden spatula.

"That's new" he commented when she dropped a pad of butter in the middle.

"The bacon grease slightly fries the eggs and the butter helps them not to stick" she explained sprinkling in the seasoning and some shredded cheese while they were still soft.

"Hmm."

"Everything is done now can you get Hoseok and Namjoon"

"Yeah" he disappeared for a few minutes, coming back with both of his friends in tow. They all sat at the island with bedhead; Namjoon was sporting his glasses looking absolutely adorable.

"Morning guys, how'd you sleep?" Amber greeted them with a smile.

"Really good," Hoseok replied, stretching his arms and back.

"Like a rock" was Namjoon's response "The guest bed is really comfortable"

"Glad to hear it. Hope y'all are hungry" she had three plates lined with the hot food and served each man his, giving the older ones kisses on the cheek like she'd don't with Jimin.

"Wow, umm thanks Amber, this looks great" Hoseok blushed because of her affection.

"Go ahead and dig in" she pulled a half gallon of orange juice from the fridge and took 3 glasses from a cabinet and placed them on the island. "Here's some juice and there is hot coffee right over there, I'm gonna get Janiya"

"Thank you so much!" Joon smiled and picked up his fork. She winked at him before leaving the kitchen, her ass jiggling in the little shorts she sported as she jogged up the stairs. All three men stared until she was out of sight.

"That don't make no sense for a woman to be that damn thick" Jimin commented before biting through a strip of bacon.

"That's a grown ass woman body. And she looks just as good naked," Namjoon added., remembering the previous night.