19. Dolla Dolla Bills

Amber's thick and toned body swung around the pole with ease, she was working it like a pro. The living room was aglow with multicolored lights flashing in seemingly random sequences with music blasting for her private performance. Money littered the floor around where the pole was located in the room, both USD and KRW. Loud cheers, hoots and hollers bounced around the room as well.

A flurry of one-dollar bills floated towards the woman when she came down in a split, twerking upon landing. Janiya ran up behind Amber to slap her ass as it bounced out the bottom of her tiny shorts. The song ended so she got up and bowed with a big smile, giggling at the looks on the men's faces.in

"You know I'm keeping all this money" Amber began collecting the compensation for her dancing.

"Oop, let me get my cut then" Niya said, helping her pick up the money. She quickly counted $138 and 100,000₩. "Easiest almost $200 I have ever made, thank you!"

"What the hell are you gonna do with the won honey bun?" Taehyung asked, taking his place behind her and sliding one arm around her torso, leaning in close to her curly hair and inhaling. Amber counted up the rest of the money and shoved it in her bra.

"Save it for the next time we're in Korea, it'll be my pocket money" She answered, sticking the folded bills in her bra too. Taehyung's hand traveled up to sit just below her small breast, Niya's body reacted to his touch, and it did not go unnoticed by him.

"You plan to visit soon? I've been missing you like crazy" he admitted, nuzzling the side of her face and pulling her closer against him.

"I wish I could tell you yes but I'm a normal person Taehyung," she turned to face him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I have a regular job; I can't come and go as I please sweetheart."

"Not what I wanted you to say but I guess I understand. Once the drama and the press tour is wrapped up I will have some downtime until my next project so I was thinking I could spend some of it with you and Amber" his hands rested on her waist, thumbs teasing the skin just above the waistband of her bottoms.

Her bright smile glowed under the strobe lights , "We'd love that Tae, you could stay with us if you want to."

Taehyung's eyes twinkled; he knew she would say that. He wanted nothing more than to taste her lips right then but didn't want to assume the feeling was mutual, or that it would be okay considering she has a whole girlfriend. Namjoon looked on from the corner with a glass of whiskey in his hand, he knew getting jealous was stupid, but it couldn't be helped. Both men had huge crushes on the same woman, one who already belonged to someone else. Noticing the direction of his glare, Amber approached him with a hug. Namjoon's body and face softened when he saw it was her and a smile pulled on his lips.

"I think you just ruined strip clubs for me" he said, making her laugh "I'm serious."

"I know how you feel about Janiya, but this is all very new to her, and I don't want her to be overwhelmed. I also know how Taehyung feels about her and if she were to do anything with him so soon after being with you that would only confuse her more." she explained while following his gaze once again.

"I understand" the tall man's gaze redirected to the adorable face of the woman in front of him "but my jealousy isn't aimed at Taehyung, it's aimed at you and Janiya for having each other. If I had my way both of you would be mine" he admitted with all seriousness. Amber was speechless, actually taken aback by his confession.

"Dude, you can't just say that like it's normal" she playfully pushed him away, but he enveloped her in one of his brawny arms.

"Amber, think about what happened last night and just a few minutes ago and tell me our relationship is anywhere near normal. About two months ago, I was talking to Jin-hyung about my feelings for you and Niya, considering his relationship experience with having a wife and a husband at the same time and he helped me realize I care for you both in a way that goes beyond a beloved friendship." Namjoon set his glass on the trinket table along the wall and cupped her face "I want you and Janiya, I know it might sound insane to want to pursue a relationship with lesbians in a committed relationship with each other but I'm hoping you at least consider it, even though it's crazy as hell."