10- Past Memories & 3AM Thougts

The guys were busy talking to each other, mainly Jungkook and Seokjin answering questions and giving explanations to the other five men. The conversation was necessary yet smooth. Iseol could see her husbands relax more and more as they all talked together. Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin and Taehyung seemed to be genuinely happy that their friends were happy, and the sight of all seven guys together like this warmed Amber's heart.

"I'm sorry I put you in an awkward position," Iseol started, looking at Janiya. "It was kind of stupid for us to do that with a house full of people that didn't know our secret, but it's been months since I've seen my boys. We all have a voracious appetite for each other lately"

"It's okay, I'm just glad I was wrong" Niya smiled, the relief she felt was like a giant weight being lifted off of her shoulders "I'm happy for you three as well"

"Thank you. You aren't uncomfortable with our relationship, are you?"

"No, we aren't. I tried being in a three-way relationship, but it didn't work out but I'm very happy to see it is for y'all" Amber admitted. Her leaving that relationship is why she's with Janiya now.

"Thanks" Iseol's giant grin was cute. She looked so much nicer now that she was no longer guarding their secret with her life "it feels good to finally tell them and have them react so positively. Jungkook was terrified they wouldn't love him anymore"

Iseol's eyes glisten with unshed tears moving Amber and Niya to hug her. "I'm sorry"

"Don't apologize, it's okay. It's an emotional moment" Amber consoled her. She squeezed her with comfort for a moment longer before pulling away

"Thank you both so much. I wish you didn't have to leave so soon. We're going to miss you"

"Most of the guys have our phone numbers so any of you can call us whenever you want" Janiya extended the offer to Iseol

"I'd like that, I don't have many girl friends anymore since I married Jin. Most of them pulled away when I wouldn't set them up with the other members and some became jealous and cut me off"

"Good riddance to them then. You don't need that kind of negativity and hate in your life" Amber was no stranger to having to leave people in the past "I had to cut off many long time friends that either didn't like that I'm gay or didn't like Janiya for no reason so I understand"

The women continued to talk to each other, telling of their personal experiences that allowed them to relate to one another and plant the seeds for a blossoming friendship. At some point the guys started migrating back into the living room.

Jungkook kneeled on the floor in front of his wife and gave her a deep, long kiss that made her heart flutter "I love you" he said against her kiss bitten lips

"I love you" she whispered back, pecking his pink lips before allowing him to sit back. He settled on the floor between Seokjin's legs

"That's going to take some getting used to" Namjoon commented making everyone chuckle and giggle

"Thank you all for talking with us and asking questions," Jin said with a smile.

Everyone sat around talking and drinking like old friends. Janiya and Amber fit in so well you'd think they have known everyone for years. Hours passed and eventually people started going home, Taehyung was too drunk to drive but not blackout drunk, so he stayed over, and Namjoon had fallen asleep a while back, so he stayed too.

Hoseok got the girls set up in his guest room then got Namjoon comfortable on the couch since he was already there, and Tae called dibs on Hoseok's bed. With his apartment cleaned up and the lights out they said goodnight to the couple and turned in for the night.