3. Tourist Things

Nearly a full day had come and gone while Janiya and Amber traveled across the word. Half of the time lost due to the different time zone changes. Finally, the couple had landed and deboarded the plane in Incheon International Airport, stretching their bodies after being seated for so long.

"OooOOoohhh" Amber cooed, raising her arms as high as they'd reach and twisting to loosen up her joints and muscles

"Not as bad as I thought it would be but still not great" Janiya yawned, covering her mouth "Whoo, I'm hungry"

"Starved! Let's get some food after we pick up our bags"

"Definitely" The two women followed the signs and crowd from their flight towards baggage claim.

The airport was huge, usually they would wait a while before being able to collect their luggage but when they arrived the carousel was already going with several suitcases and duffel bags loaded. Fifteen minutes later they were going towards the exit of the airport.

"It's still warm" Niya commented, stopping to pull off her hoodie and stuff it in her backpack

"What are you hungry for?" Amber asked, looking down at her phone. While at the airport back home she downloaded some apps to help foreigners communicate in Korea. As a long time fan of BTS (and some other groups and solo acts) she picked up a little conversational Korean but couldn't rely too much on it.

"Anything at this point, I'm too hungry to think straight"

"If you ever thought straight you wouldn't have me" Amber batted her long lashes then snorted at her attempt at making a joke

"I swear your jokes get worse, aren't they supposed to get better over time?"

"Shut up before I punch you in the boob" She raised her fist at her girlfriend who only shook her head, trying to hide her smirk

"Welp, you won't be punching much" Janiya referred to her small breasts

"You get on my nerves" the dark brown beauty laughed, falling into Janiya "How are we getting to the hotel?"

"It's like a 45 minute ride so the travel agent said we have a few options, we could go by taxi, rent a car ourselves, or the shuttle train which is what they call their subway. Car service might expensive since it's last minute"

"Let's just get a taxi then we can use the bus and subway once we get to Seoul"

"Cool" As soon as they stepped outside there was a line of taxis, the drivers competing to get everyone that exited the airport's business.

"Hold up, I'm looking some up now to see what's legit" Amber scrolled and skimmed for a few minutes "Okay, look for a purple van" Both women looked at each end of the line of vehicles

"I don't see any, let's walk down some" securing the grip on their luggage they walked up the road "There's one!"

They ran the short distance to flag down the driver so he knew they wanted a ride. He waved them over and popped the trunk of his vehicle , pushing aside some of his items to make room for their bags.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Amber greeted him a with a quick bow

"Hi, welcome to Korea" he replied in English with a warm smile

"Thank you" she smiled back. He loaded everything for them then opened the back doors so they could get in "Are you here for the BTS concerts?"

"Yes we are. Have a lot of foreigners come in for it?"

"Yeah, most of them will arrive between today and tomorrow. Where are you two staying?"

"Lotte Hotel in Seoul," Janiya answered, strapping herself in.