The dark staff

Everyone went to Gem because of what staff she got forgetting to see what Scott gets. Scott was extremely happy for Gem but also felt left out.

He went to a library to see what he gets in private because it might be better seeing what he gets without a huge crowd. Scott was hoping to get an Immortal staff, because he is an Immortal but when he looked down at his staff he was shocked and dropped the staff straight away.

The staff landed on the floor and disappeared (listening to what Scott wanted it to do). Scott was shocked and knew it had to be a mistake or a glitch. The staff he was given was pure black and had spikes where you are supposed to hold it which left Scott's hand bleeding.

In a panic he ran out of the library to the others. Pearl was the first person to notice Scott and the panic in his face. She turned around quickly and aimed her staff at Scott's hand. This made all the attention on Scott and Pearl. Scott felt more and more worried but to his surprise Pearl had healed his hand and moved her staff away.

Gem ran out of the crowd towards Scott and wanted to see what was wrong. She used her staff to teleport both Scott and herself to somewhere quiet.

Scott had begun to breath heavily in shock. Gem calmed him down and asked what happened. Scott refused to tell her what really happened so he made up a story.
"I went into the library and fell over and landed on my hand but I think I landed on something sharp even though I didn't even see it" Scott told her. Gem believed it and they both went back.

Later that day, everyone went back to their empire. Except Scott. He went to the Elven library (a different library). When he got there he was determined to find a book that would tell him what was wrong with his staff. After hours of searching Scott was getting tired but didn't give up. Then he finally found a book called 'Ancient Staffs'. He flicked through the pages until he found the one that looked something like his and started reading.
The dark staff
This staff has only been seen once, held by a little boy said to be the champion of the evil Stag God. This staff has only been given to a pure evil holder and can corrupt other being's. The powers that the staff can hold is said to be truly unknown but it has evil magic given by the one and only evil Stag God.

Scott was shocked.
'Why do I have this staff then?! Did..did my brother get this staff and I never remembered? I'm not even bad, I'm the champion of Aeor, the good Stag God! I don't understand'
He thought to himself. Scott stood up with the book and went home to get some rest.