Loss of control

Jimmy grabs Scotts arm. Scott closes his eyes and imagines the staff exactly where Gem pointed. The room went silent, silent enough to hear a pin drop. The wind was blowing against the glass windows like a storm, stopping the silence. Snow started to fall off of the mountains unless it was snowing. A snow storm maybe? Gem looked outside.

“Scott what are you doing?” She asked, worried.

Only Scott can make it snow so it had to be him. Jimmy moved his head forward to look outside too. It looked like it was a small snow storm out there.

“Scott?” He asked, also sounding worried.
Something wasn’t right. A loud noise and a bright flash filled the room. Everyone looked down at the floor, at the staff. Scott had lost his breath slightly as if he was holding his breath in the first place. Jimmy had gotten a tighter grip of Scotts arm and Gem was just shocked.

On the floor was a black and cyan staff. As Scott described it, the body of the staff was all covered in black spikes. The head of the staff was a blue-ish cyan crystal and it had a dark deadly glow to it.

“What..?” Gem mumbled under her breath.

“Are you okay, Scott?” Jimmy asked, not caring about the staff.

“I’m fine.” Scott gets his breath back.
The room went silent, again.

“Scott, are you sure you're not..evil?” Gem asked him.

Jimmy looked down at the staff, he was only able to see a glimpseof it before so bow was the chance to actually look at it.

Scott was shocked the staff was a lot bigger than what he thought it was before.

“Gem, of course I'm not evil, you know this.” Scott tells her.

“Are you sure you haven't done anything bad or anything really bad in the past?” She asked.

The storm outside grew stronger. Scott gritted his teeth and forced a smile.

“Gem I don’t know, if I knew I would have told you already.” He says.
Jimmy noticed the storm outside getting stronger and looked up at Scott. Something had triggered Scotts anger and that something needed to be stopped.

“Scott, can you make the staff disappear?” Jimmy asked.

Scott seemed to not want to and didn’t want to listen to Jimmy either. Scott pushed Jimmy off of his arm and walked towards the staff.

“Scott?” Gem asked.

Scott got closer and closer to the staff. Suddenly, there was another flash. Scott was gone.

Gem had used her staff. She had teleported Scott to her house. Scotts staff had also disappeared when she did.

“What?” Scott shouted furiously as he looked aroundat his new location. His anger started to fade, looking at the storm outside he realised what had triggered it.