Takashi and Tadashi

(Y/n) P.O.V

Takashi was my sister. She didn't deserve to die but somehow the gods thought otherwise.

It has been 2 months since she passed and today I visited her grave.

We were very close... She was the one I looked up to whenever I needed advice... She was all I had left... Apart from my Uncle Chase.

I sniffed as I put cherry blossom flowers on her grave. One of my friends, Lucy patted my back.

"We all miss her... We all do (y/n)." She said. I felt tears prickle in my eyes and start to drop.

"Come one guys... Let's go back to the cafe... Uncle Chase can give us some cookies." I said, trying to be positive.

"That's a good idea." My other best friend Cola Coa-Coa said. He was the best at comforting people.

We all walked back to the cafe and sat at one of the largest table. "Why don't we try doing something fun?" Suggested Ginger.

"That's not a bad idea." Agreed Tom Tom.

"We could take a flight on Bitmix." I suggested.

"I am scared of heights though!" Ginger whimpered.

Bitmix was Takashi's invention. She is a healthcare companion and a great fighter. Me and my friends are superheroes called Big Hero 6.

We have really cool super suits that I designed and gave them. Tom Tom's is yellow and has mag lev disks which he can throw. He is an adrenaline junkie who loves to chew bubblegum.

Since Lucy is a comic fan, I made her suit a monster costume that can jump 20 meters high and breath hot fire. She was absolutely crazy happy about hers and even put it in a special glass case in her mansion... Yeah, she is super rich.

Ginger's is a green colour and she also had gloves. She can produce laser induced plasma blades from her gloves and chop down everything. Although she likes making sure everything is neat and precise with her blades so it often takes a while to cut something.

Cola Coa-Coa has a pink super suit because he loves the colour. He has a messenger bag that creates little bombs of chemicals called Chem Balls. He may look all sweet and innocent but he has a secret desire to blow as much of anything up as possible.

I upgraded Bitmix a lot though. I gave her red and purple armour to protect her vinyl skin and made a chip full of karate moves for her! I let her have thrusters, wings and a rocket fist to.

I made my armour purple and red to match Bitmix. I have magnet pads on my knee pads, shoes and gloves so that I can attach myself to Bitmix and fly with her!

We weren't always super heroes though... It was when we found out that Ruby Callen, the famous robotics scientist created the fire that killed my sister that we decided to become Big Hero 6. It was all a revenge plan to get back at Alice Kreveen, the famous owner of Kreveen tech who accidentally killed her son, Aidan Callen in an experiment.

We all put our suits on and helped Bitmix into hers as she couldn't do it by herself. We climbed aboard and got ready for take off.

"Bitmix, thrusters! Very good now wings!" Bitmix let her thrusters turn on and her wings popped out. "Fly!" I yelled as she shot high into the clouds.

"Hold on!" Cola Coa-Coa shouted as he grabbed my arm.

"Stop whining and woman up." Tom Tom said. That was his favourite catch phrase or something.

"I feel like batman! Or superman! Or superwoman!" Lucy yelled.

"If I wasn't so scared of heights, I would probably love this! But I am terrified of heights... So I am not!" Ginger shrieked