The King and Queen of Selfies

Cola Coa-Coa's P.O.V

I ran out with Honey Lemon and went to the mall. "Do you like shopping?" Honey Lemon asked curious.

"Yeah... It's okay but that's not the reason we are here..." I said, starting to smirk.

"Okay then Cola Coa-Coa, why are we here?" She asked.

"To play a game I made up called 'Super Selfier"!" I exclaimed. Her eyes went wide.

"You like taking selfies to!? Oh my gosh!!!" She squealed hugging me.

"Okay, the aim of the game is to run around the mall, asking people for selfies. After 2 and a half hours, we will meet back here and who ever took the most selfies wins! The loser how ever, has to carry the other person back to Fred's mansion." I explained.

"Awesome! I love the sound of this game!" She shrieked. We both got our phones out and got into racing position. On your marks, get set... GO!" Honey Lemon screamed and ran off. For a girl who wears 3 inch tall heels, she can run pretty fast.

Honey Lemon's P.O.V

Of course I am going to win this selfie game! I am the queen of selfies! Everyone knows me in this mall so it's not hard to approach them.

I walked into one of my favourite shops and immediacy everyone rushed up to me.

"Are you going to purchase anything today Honey Lemon?" Belinda, the owner of he shop, asked me. I shook me head and everyone in the shop gasped.

"I am here because of my friend Cola Coa-Coa, we are playing a game where we need to take the most selfies with people. Can I have a shot with you?" I asked.

"Hell yeah!" Everyone cheered. The more I took selfies, the more people came and in the end, everyone just came to me! By one hour, I had almost 500 selfies.

Cola Coa-Coa's P.O.V

I started to walk to a boy and girl clothes shop. Unlike Honey Lemon, no one knew me here so I would need to get selfies the old fashion way: charm.

I walked around the shop until a group of girls saw me. They walked up to me and started fangirling. I am not the guy who like girls but I am a pretty good actor.

"Uh hey! Can we have your number?" One of the girls asked. I knew this would happen so luckily I always keep a bunch of paper in my messenger bag.

A lot of the time back at home, girls would ask for my number. In the end, I wrote down a fake number on little pieces of paper and kept them everywhere I went.

I took out 10 pieces of paper with my 'number' on it and handed it to them. "Do you care to join me in a selfie?" I asked.

"OH MY GOD YES!" One of the girls screamed. They lined up and started to take selfies with me. Eventually, a huge queue of teenager girls lined up and all my selfies started to roll in.

After 1 and a half hours, I gained more than 600 selfies!

Honey Lemon's P.O.V

I started walking around the mall until I saw another full shop. Once again, everyone was shocked to know that I wasn't buying anything but lines up as soon as I said I was in a selfie contest.

After 1 and a half more hours, I realised that I needed to go back to meet up with Cola Coa-Coa. I walked there, taking as many selfies on the way as possible.

I saw him standing in front of me and forming a plan in my head to get the last selfie. "Hey Cola Coa-Coa!" I exclaimed.

"Ready to count up the selfies?" He asked. I shook my head.

"We still have ten seconds to take selfies." I pouted.

"But there is no one to take selfies with." He said puzzled.

"Yes there is!" I squealed and dragged him for a selfie. Just as I took the shot, it became half past and we counted the selfies.

"On the count of three, we say how many selfies we took at the same time." Cola Coa-Coa said. I nodded my head. "One, two, three!"

"1023!" I shouted.
"1022!" He shouted.

"Ha! That selfie with you made me win!" I exclaimed. "Now you have to carry me all the way back to Fred's mansion!" I exclaimed, jumping into his arms.

He started to run to the mansion. "You are so light!" He exclaimed.

"You thought I was heavy?" I asked. "You know, we are like selfie Queens and Kings you and I. That game was so much fun!" I exclaimed.

Cola Coa-Coa's P.O.V

I carried Honey Lemon up to the mansion's steps. Fred's butler opened the door and let us in. After we got out side Fred's room, I put Honey Lemon down and ran in.Honey Lemon entered the room after me.

"Hey guys! That was an awesome experience!" Honey Lemon exclaimed, plonking herself on the couch.

I copied Honey Lemon's actions as Wasabi and Ginger entered the room. Soon, GoGo and Tom Tom came in looking red, tired and sweaty.

"I guess (y/n) and Hiro are still hanging." Fred winked.

"We totally need to hook them up!" Honey Lemon squealed. We waited for what seemed like hours for them.

"Hey... What time is it?" Lucy suddenly asked.

"5 pm." Replied GoGo.

"And the two are still not here?!" Lucy exploded. "It's been 2 hours!"

"Maybe they are hanging? If you know what I mean?" Ginger said, winking.

"Not possible, Hiro has a knack for making sure everything happens on time. Even if it means ending something fun." Wasabi pointed out.

"Well where are they?" Tom Tom asked worried.

"Let's wait a bit longer." I suggested. We waited for about two hours and they still had not arrived.

"It's 7 pm now, and they still aren't here. Let's go to Aunt Cass. Maybe she would have seen them." GoGo suggested.

"No, that's a bad idea. Aunt Cass would flip if she sees (y/n) and her gang." Honey Lemon argued. "I am sure Hiro would have thought of that."

"Maybe the robots know where they are." Honey Lemon suggested.

"I will scan now." Said baymax and Bitmix. After awhile they spoke."Hiro and (y/n) seem to be at the garage." Baymax noted.

"And both Their neurotransmitters are rising high. They seem to be, distressed." Bitmix added.

We all turned to each other with confused expressions.