First and Last Date

(Y/n) P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of Hiro shaking me awake. "I'm up Uncle Chase!!" I yelled sitting up. Hiro grinned.

"I'm not your uncle, it's me, Hiro." He said. My eyes went wide in realisation of what I had said.

"Sorry, still a little sleepy." I apologised. Hiro waved it off as if it were nothing.

"Don't sweat it, I used to do that all the time, anyways, you ready for our date?! I suggest you get ready and oh! Wear some swimmers." Hiro suggested.

"But I don't have any, I didn't come here in my swimmers." I reminded him.

"Then go find some in Fred's clothes department store!" Hiro exclaimed, pushing me out the door.

I walked around a corner to see Fred's department store, it was called 'Fred's mega awesome we sell everything you can ever think of in here department store.'

I laughed at the cheesy name and walked through. I looked up at the signs to see where the swimming stuff was. It was on Isle 111363. I decided to take the mini train they had that was super fast.

When I got there, I found some stuff and left the department store. I quickly changed and out some cover up clothes on top.

Hiro was waiting for me outside the bathroom. He grabbed my hand and dragged me outside. We went across several streets and soon the smell of sea water came into my nose.

We went up and over a hill to a beach, it wasn't busy and was really peaceful. We took our cover up clothes off and jumped into the water.

It wasn't to hot or cold, it was the temperature of relaxing in. The sun was out and the water was quite refreshing. At one point, Hiro started to splash me with water and I shrieked and fell backwards.

I emerged from the water to be welcomed by Hiro lifting me up and kissing me. He put me down and started to splash me again, this time I was ready, I jumped in the water, creating a huge splash and wet his entire body.

We then walked along the sandy beach, collecting shells and making sand castles with the shells. At one point, Hiro grabbed a near by stick and started writing in the sand.

(Y/n) + Hiro = forever

In a big heart was written. I laughed and dragged Hiro back to the waves. We both played in the water until late afternoon when the ice cream van came passing by. Hiro bought two ice creams for us and we both ate them.

After a while, we dried off and went to the bathrooms to get changed. Never in my life would I experience something as awesome as this.

I got out of the bathroom to see that Hiro was still changing. I waited a bit until he came out.

"How did you change so quickly?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't apply make up or care about my appearance, I change and go, simple as that." I said, kissing his cheek.

He held my hand and interlocked our fingers together. We walked to the rock pools on the beach and walked around, looking at the tiny crabs and fish that swam in them.

We walked around for a bit until the sun started to set. "Oh! Let's take a selfie!" I exclaimed. I took my phone out and we made a silly face to the camera, we then did one for Hiro's phone.

As we got up to leave, I looked behind me to see the sun setting, it was so pretty, the vibrant colours of yellow, pinks, purples, reds, oranges and peach.

That's when my eye caught something. I froze to look at the thing. The sun was reflecting something squared and shiny...

"Hiro, do yo used that?" I asked. He stopped walking and turned to look where I was.

"See what? All I see is you being so pretty." He said. I hit his arm playfully.

"Thank you for the compliment but that's not what I meant, can you see that thing? Over there? Near where the rock pools met the sea?" I said pointing to the shiny object. Hiro took a closer look before actually noticing what I was talking about.

"Yeah! What is it?" He asked. I looked again, it was something shiny and squarish... Confused, I started to walk towards it as Hiro grabbed my wrist.

"Careful, we don't know what it is, I'll come with you." He said. We both carefully walked across the rock pools to the shiny thing. As we got closer, we noticed it was a Silvery colour.

We bent down and noticed that it was a brief case. A silver brief case that had one lock on it.

"What is inside it I wonder." Hiro exclaimed.

"Only one way to find out." I exclaimed. I picked up the rusting lock and gave it a hard tug. Since it was so rusty, it broke away into tiny pieces. We fiddled around with the security latches and then it flicked open.

We both braces ourselves for the worst... We opened it to be met with a miraculous sight.

"How is it possible?!" Hiro asked. I began to cry tears of joy.

"Let's take it back and show the others!!!" I squealed.

"Good idea!" Hiro agreed. He shut the brief case and put it in his bag.

We ran all the way back to Fred's House and ran up to everyone.

"You will never believe what we just found at the beach!!!" I screamed.

"Why? What did you find? A million dollars?" GoGo sarcastically guessed.

"Nope! Even better!" Hiro exclaimed, pulling or the silver brief case .

"A brief case? That's not better than a million dollars." Wasabi pointed out.

"It's not the brief case that's cool, it's what's inside it." I explained.

"Well? What is it?" Honey Lemon asked eagerly. Hiro opened the brief case and showed everyone.

"No way!!! It's....."