Forgiving Friend

(Y/n) P.O.V

We flew back to Fred's house and sorted out who's room was who's. Hiro and his gang all had their own rooms as well as us. We all bid goodnight after we changed and fell asleep.

Early the next morning I got a call from the governor from our universe."Hello? Big Hero 6 here." I called.

"Hello (y/n)?" The general asked.

"Yes general?" I asked.

"We need you back here. Ruby Callen has escaped prison and we can't find her." He exclaimed.

"Oh! Well you see sir, Ruby Callen is in the world we are in. She is attacking and the gang and I are trying to catch her." I explained.

"Okay, well do your best. The signal is breaking so I have to go. Good luck!" And with that he hung up.

I got out of my room and changed out of the spare nightgown Fred's parents lent me. They owned their own department store!

I walked outside to bump into Hiro in his pyjamas who was surprised to see me up.

"(Y/n)! What a pleasant surprise! I was just about to talk to you!" He said.

"Um sorry but I don't talk to people who don't know how to apologies. I find them dumb." I said as I started to walk off. Hiro grabbed me by my wrist and I tried to get out of his grasp.

"Please (y/n). Just a minute. I need to talk with you." He pleaded. I gave in.

"One minute and counting... Go!" I said.

Hiro's P.O.V

"Okay look, I know we had a fight and we both said some things we didn't like but I am willing to forgive and forget if you accept my apology. We may have just met but I feel like I have know you longer and I hope we can be... acquaintances?" That's all I wanted. We didn't even have to be friends

She stayed quiet for a long time. "Okay Hiro." She said and walked off. I ran back to her.

"Woah, Woah! Woah! Wait up a second!" I grabbed her hoodie's sleeve.

"Yes?" She asked, turning to face me slightly bored looking.

"What does that make us? You know... Acquaintances? Friends?" I asked her. She sighed.

"What ever you want it to be I guess." She said smiling. I thought about it. If I said girlfriend I had a feeling that would be to early.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"Friends?" He asked.

"Sure." I said smiling. Ouch. I was friend zoned. Is it bad that I wanted to be more with him? I shrugged that thought off and waved.

"See You later for breakfast!" I called.

"Wait, why later?" He asked. I lifted an eyebrow in question.

"You still in pyjamas, unless you plan on spending the entire day in them I figured you would change." I pointed out.

Hiro looked at himself and blushed. "Oh right. I am so stupid sometimes. Uh, see you later!" He called and ran back to his room.

I rolled my eyes and continues to walk down the long and boring corridor to Fred's dinning room. As soon as I got there, I saw everyone about to eat.

"So (y/n), are we a cool now?" Wasabi asked. I grinned.

"Yeah, I guess so. Me and Hiro are friends if that's what you mean." I answered.

"Oh goody!" Honey Lemon squealed.
We all sat down as Hiro joined us. We each got pancakes with loads of maple syrup and dug in.

"This are really good!" Exclaimed Lucy. Everyone finished up except for Lucy and Fred, they are ten more.

"You guys have seriously strong stomachs." Honey Lemon noted as they put their plates away.

"But they were so yummy!" Fred whined. Lucy nodded her head in agreement.

"Okay, apart from that, do we have a basic plan for how we are going to capture Ruby and Robert?" Ginger asked.

"We don't need a plan." GoGo said, slamming her fist against the table. Tom Tom popped his gum.

"We need action." He finished for her.

"That's true, but I think if we get rid of their masks, we can defeat them." Honey Lemon pointed out.

"That sounds like a worthy plan... Ready?" Cola Coa-Coa asked.

"Hang on, let's just get suited up then wake up the robots and help them." Hiro pointed out.

We all he changed and then helped Bitmix and Baymax. We all got ready to walk out of Fred's mansion which was a big mistake.

About ten minutes after we got out and were about to take off, a crowd formed around us.

"Oh my gosh it's the Big Hero 6!"

"Can we have your numbers please!?"

"I want to take a selfie with you!"

"You saved San Fransokyo!" The crowd screamed.

"Great, now we can't get going." Wasabi groaned.

"Tell me about it." I rolled my eyes. It took us ages to shake the crowd off. Eventually it became sunset and it was to late to go out and do anything.

We walked back into Fred's mansion and stripped our armour off. "We have to find a better spot to take off." Hiro muttered.

"We could use the backyard!" Fred exclaimed. GoGo slammed her hand across his head.

"Ow! What was that for?!" He exclaimed.

"Why didn't you tell us earlier?!" Tom Tom asked.

"Oh... Guess I didn't think about that." Fred admitted. We all sighed and went to sleep.

Ruby's P.O.V

I walked back to the room of the superheroes with Robert. "Doesn't it sound unusually quiet?" He asked.

"Yeah!" I agreed. We opened the door to be met with a shocking sight, the cell door was wide open and the heroes were no where to be found.

"But how!?" Exclaimed Robert, furious.

"Makeup." I noticed as I spotted traces of blush.

"Now what?" Robert asked.

"We wait for them to come to us." I said. Robert lifted and eyebrow in question.

"What do you mean?" He asked confused.

"We can set up a false base and let them come to us. Once they are in the so called base, we can trap them with walls so strong, nothing can break them!" I exclaimed.

"I love your style of thinking." Robert smiled. I couldn't wait to get my sweet revenge. Once I do, I will probably take over the world, with no superhero, no one can stop me!

We both walked out of the room, getting prepared for our tremendous victory.